11:56, Sun 28 Jun
Bela's About
Not a chance Robins takes this job and to be honest, I don't get the fuss about him.

Agreed, he been around a while and not really progressed, he's done well with Cov but League One is easier than it was in previous seasons and Cov had some good youth come through.
12:16, Sun 28 Jun
No reason to think he can't get Cov a mid table place next year the way they play. Why move to Blues?
12:19, Sun 28 Jun
Pay rise. Bigger budget. We’re a step up from Coventry
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:24, Sun 28 Jun
So easy clubs like Sunderland, Ipswich and Portsmouth couldn’t get in the top 3 (Or seven in the case of the first two)
12:28, Sun 28 Jun
All clubs that have been complete messes for one reason or another.
jefflynneshair
Yeah he's said as much re jumping. Think he rejected the offer to talk to Sunderland about a year back as he was worried he'd got the reputation of a walker and needed to stay at Coventry.

I don't see anyone walking from another club in the Championship to join us.

If you offer a guy getting paid 100k a year at a crackpot club like Coventry a pay rise of 400k to manage Blues, he would not only take the job but mow your lawn if you asked him to. Utter lunacy to think otherwise.

However, he’s incredibly mediocre so I dont want him.
12:37, Sun 28 Jun
Unlike those in our division.

Why is Sunderland a complete mess? Or Ipswich come to that?
12:37, Sun 28 Jun
newblue
So easy clubs like Sunderland, Ipswich and Portsmouth couldn’t get in the top 3 (Or seven in the case of the first two)

True. Also Cov had the better of us in both FA Cup games, and should have gone through to the next round but for an unbelievable missed sitter by the kid from Knowle.
12:39, Sun 28 Jun
Did you miss Sunderland getting relegated twice in a row and going into meltdown? 😂

Ipswich no investment.

If Rotherham finish 2nd it's not a strong division, no offence Rotherham cracking job 👍
12:52, Sun 28 Jun
I’m guessing you’ve seen Rotherham play 0 times this season. I don’t know much about the general standard week in eeek out of league 1 year on year, but i’d Say the standard gets better over the years. I’ve seen some League two teams play quite nicely. People often say the championship is ‘poor this year’ but the fact is, it’s a better standard than it’s ever been with far better players than in the past.

I’m well aware of Sunderland. I reckon they’ve been a lot more stable than us over the period of their decline, but we have managed to avoid their fate by a hair’s breadth, given our managerial appointments have been, in theory at least, far worse than theirs. Lack of investment is nothing new for lots of clubs,
12:54, Sun 28 Jun
I'll be honest, I'd not heard of Robins before this season but he has done a fantastic job at Cov.

Jokanovic and Hughton are the obvious best choices. I can see our board "trying" really hard to get a decent manager in just to give it to Craig Gardner on a trial basis.
13:47, Sun 28 Jun
As with transfers over this past few seasons, the press have no more clue than anyone else about what Blues are doing. There are a dozen or so names which are possibles, the press will just go through them for clicks. My guess would be, any day now Paul Cook will be another name the press start claiming Blues are "talking to".
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
14:00, Sun 28 Jun
Blues75
All clubs that have been complete messes for one reason or another.

As have Coventry. If you want to talk of ‘complete messes’ in the last 10-15 years, Coventry are arguably top of the list. Hence the job he’s done there is tremendous.
01:28, Mon 29 Jun
I'll stick to my guns. The next manager will be a) crap and b) unpopular.