11:55, Sun 28 Jun
Birmingham City are looking for a new boss after Pep Clotet decided to step down at the end of the season

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
12:00, Sun 28 Jun
Carsley would certainly be popular with the fans but is it maybe best for him to be assistant to someone more experienced with a view to becoming permanent after a period?
12:03, Sun 28 Jun
He wouldn’t be popular with me. Swimming cap head can bugger off
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:07, Sun 28 Jun
Wouldn’t be popular with me either, he looks and sounds excessively morose and has no management experience. Brief caretaker roles don’t count.
12:10, Sun 28 Jun
Nor me i went to Hull 6 - 1 should have been ten
12:13, Sun 28 Jun
No thanks. Maybe he can bring back Cotterill as his Tactical Director too.
12:21, Sun 28 Jun
We just want Lee Clark to select the team, and we have the dream team
12:23, Sun 28 Jun
not the right time at the moment for lee.needs experience manager for this club at this moment in time.
12:24, Sun 28 Jun
Wouldn’t be popular with me at all, I think it would be a poor choice.
12:25, Sun 28 Jun
Carsley would be a joke of an appointment.
I reckon the board are at a point where they’re struggling to get anyone of any repute in.Even Pep’s had enough and getting out and you have to ask why?.
If I were a manager and had watched what has happened at Blues I wouldn’t go near them.
12:26, Sun 28 Jun
Maybe not on this forum then 😂

Meant more on a personal level there would be good will towards him from most.
13:46, Sun 28 Jun
Shit stirring vile rag, worry about bacon face and jelly legs.
13:47, Sun 28 Jun
Where has this come from? Didnt he say he has no interest in management in the past?
God
13:53, Sun 28 Jun
Scoot Mcgoot
Carsley would be a joke of an appointment.
I reckon the board are at a point where they’re struggling to get anyone of any repute in.Even Pep’s had enough and getting out and you have to ask why?.
If I were a manager and had watched what has happened at Blues I wouldn’t go near them.

They have plenty of time to find someone. It's good they're not rushing anything to be honest. Let the papers talk.
Promoted again.
14:23, Sun 28 Jun
I'm guessing this is because we might sack clotet early and give it him until end of the season. No way on earth we start next season will carsley in charge.

He didn't even want it last time!