22:54, Sun 28 Jun
last night on bt sport i watched his whole fight v clay
a real life rocky,what a fighter,and an interesting life story,check it out.
08:57, Mon 29 Jun
Will have a look at that but thought Chuck Wepner was the real “real life Rocky”!
DES
11:49, Mon 29 Jun
I absolutely love watching Ali`s fights, such style such grace, sadly much too small for modern heavies but at his weight I would back him to take apart anyone in that Division who has ever boxed, including Marciano and Mike Tyson!

KRO
09:54, Wed 1 Jul
bwch y pysgod
last night on bt sport i watched his whole fight v clay
a real life rocky,what a fighter,and an interesting life story,check it out.

Don,t think he was called Clay by then.
DES
10:59, Wed 1 Jul
Im not certain, but changed his name to Ali when he joined the church of Islam, which was I think not long after second listen fight, so effectively from 64 onwards!

KRO

IMHO not only the greatest sportsman of the 20th century, but also one of the greatest people!
14:34, Wed 1 Jul
DES
Met him once when my kids were littleuns , about 4 years old and 1 year old. He shook my hand , kissed my wife and the baby on the cheek and then started play boxing with our 4 year old son (whose name is Joe ) saying "come on Joe Frazier you aint got nothing ".
This was at the time before the Parkinsons had got hold of him. I remember thinking what a magnificent specimen of a man (physically and mentally ) he was.He even signed autographs for us and put a smiley face and little message on my lads saying he was the best Joe he had ever fought.
He was, as he said in his own words "The Greatest ".