09:27, Mon 29 Jun
Just quit his job at Brisbane, apparently wants the blues job. 38% win ratio for them. Wouldn’t be happy at all if we got him
09:36, Mon 29 Jun
Please no.
09:37, Mon 29 Jun
Can’t see anywhere about him wanting the Blues job but why wouldn’t he I guess if he’s quit his job to come back to the UK
09:38, Mon 29 Jun
From what I've heard, he actually did a fairly decent job over there. They won 4 games the season before he joined.

He wouldn't be too high up on my list as he hasn't got any managerial experience in this league but it's not sounding like everyone is exactly jumping at the opportunity to manage us currently.
09:43, Mon 29 Jun
Win ratios don't tell us much without context.

Having said that, and allowing for the fact that all we are getting is idle gossip, from what has been gossiped about, I'm getting worried.
09:56, Mon 29 Jun
Just quit his job at Brisbane, apparently wants the blues job. 38% win ratio for them. Wouldn’t be happy at all if we got him

He quit because the club has made no arrangement to get him back to Oz. He's pissed off with 'em. I would be pissed off too, if I had to organize my own transport to work.
10:03, Mon 29 Jun
I’ve watched a few games in the A-League, it’s not the best standard, maybe Scottish League 1 or similar. Therefore he should fit in at Blues no problem!!
10:07, Mon 29 Jun
22 games coached, 10 wins, five draws and seven losses, the league is league 2 standard at best, no thanks
10:08, Mon 29 Jun
Won't be him. Left because he doesn't want to be away from his family during the pandemic, fair.
11:13, Mon 29 Jun
Apparently Fowler has been spotted looking at flats in Balsall Heath.....just repeating what I’ve been told🤔🤔
11:16, Mon 29 Jun
Bet he's seen more properties than we have Blues games 😉
11:17, Mon 29 Jun
I don't want any manager of ours sharing his name with that viler fanny leader of their yoof
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:24, Mon 29 Jun
Fat Buddha

He quit because the club has made no arrangement to get him back to Oz. He's pissed off with 'em. I would be pissed off too, if I had to organize my own transport to work.

Linked Image
11:35, Mon 29 Jun
Hank Marvin
Fat Buddha

Linked Image

I arranged my own transport to work for 45 years.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
11:37, Mon 29 Jun
There are no medals available for this unfortunately