12:34, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Los Azules
Rab C Nesbitt
I wouldn't call him a Judas for doing it. It's what 99% of people would do (looking after themselves rather than the Club he has been with). Including lots of us on here

I'm not so sure, there's no reason why he can't look after himself and help the club he loves.
I know.
Lots wouldn't/dont though in his position.
And tbd Clubs don't care about releasing players who love the Club. It's all part of the business

Judeas fgs.

I believe it’s a training contract compensation deal with Dortmund so I’m unsure if he has to sign a professional contract with us.
DES
12:41, Mon 29 Jun
Training compensation deal would net the club £200K, transfer possibly 100 times more!
Its now 12.45 and no word from Blues!

KRO
12:43, Mon 29 Jun
For us to get a transfer fee of millions he'd have to sign a pro deal here
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:51, Mon 29 Jun
I know several staff at the academy. They assured me weeks ago that he will sign for Blues on his birthday, then later in the week, the transfer would be announced.
12:52, Mon 29 Jun
I can’t imagine blues will make a big song and dance about him signing a pro deal if he’s being sold a few days later.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:53, Mon 29 Jun
Super Hans
I can’t imagine blues will make a big song and dance about him signing a pro deal if he’s being sold a few days later.
Spot on
12:54, Mon 29 Jun
turley
I know several staff at the academy. They assured me weeks ago that he will sign for Blues on his birthday, then later in the week, the transfer would be announced.

Sounds about right.
12:54, Mon 29 Jun
....but doesn’t the signing of the deal with Blues mean we get £20m rather than £20k?
12:55, Mon 29 Jun
turley
....but doesn’t the signing of the deal with Blues mean we get £20m rather than £20k?

Yeah but they won't make a big song and dance about it to look foolish when we announce he's off in a week.
12:59, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Didn’t the deal he signed last summer include an automatic one year professional contract once he turned 17?
13:08, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Los Azules
Rab C Nesbitt
I wouldn't call him a Judas for doing it. It's what 99% of people would do (looking after themselves rather than the Club he has been with). Including lots of us on here

I'm not so sure, there's no reason why he can't look after himself and help the club he loves.
I know.
And tbd Clubs don't care about releasing players who love the Club. It's all part of the business

I fully understand what you're saying, Louis Barry jumped ship when Barcelona came knocking (look where that got him).

I just hope Jude does the right thing for himself and the club.
13:29, Mon 29 Jun
Picture of him on twitter on his first driving lesson.

Mental that our best player for decades isn’t old enough to drive a car 😂

It is quite a scary thought. Someone said he wasn't even alive for the mellberg throw in ? Is that correct....feck me.

I bet he's got a nice motor waiting for the day he passes :D
13:38, Mon 29 Jun
Los Azules
Rab C Nesbitt
Los Azules
Rab C Nesbitt

I know.

I fully understand what you're saying, Louis Barry jumped ship when Barcelona came knocking (look where that got him).

I just hope Jude does the right thing for himself and the club.
👍
He will.
And wherever his life takes him, may his arse be seated on a velvet cushion
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:46, Mon 29 Jun
And wherever his life takes him, may his arse be seated on a velvet cushion[/quote]

4 ply
13:53, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt

I’ll take your word for it Rab but according to the below

[www.google.co.uk]

“Dortmund are thought to already have agreed terms with Bellingham but, according to German media, do not yet have a transfer deal finalised with Birmingham. Kicker are reporting that Bayern could yet trump Dortmund by offering a higher transfer fee than their rivals, whose £18m bid had looked to have been enough.

The reported transfer figure will take the form of a training compensation, similar to the €7m (£6.3m) deal that saw Sancho move from Manchester City to Dortmund in 2018.”

[www.cityam.com]

“ If he were to move, training compensation would be payable, which is a fixed fee that the buying club would have to pay, based on how many years he’s been there and at what level Birmingham are at,” he tells City A.M.

“There may also be additional amounts based on appearances, as well as a further discretionary amount to compensate Birmingham, which the clubs are expected to try to agree themselves. If it can’t be agreed then there’s a fallback committee who will decide what it is.

“Going forwards there are also solidarity payments that Birmingham and any other clubs that trained him would be entitled to on a potential international transfer up until the age of 24. This would be calculated as a proportion of the relevant transfer fee, capped at five per cent.”

I’d like to trust what Super Hans’ logic suggests.

Why make a big song and dance about signing a deal only to have him off within a month?

Knowing Blues, the fee will be ‘undisclosed’ anyway.

All the best to him and it’ll be his brothers time to shine in two years. Hopefully he’s better and we can keep a hold of him.