God
13:56, Mon 29 Jun
It's not just Blues who do 'undisclosed', it's pretty common and makes sense to be honest. Why do you want all the clubs you are buying from know how much cash you have.
Promoted again.
14:03, Mon 29 Jun
God
Hard to disagree to be honest.
14:04, Mon 29 Jun
MacAttack
Rab C Nesbitt
For us to get a transfer fee of millions he'd have to sign a pro deal here

I’ll take your word for it Rab but according to the below

[www.google.co.uk]

“Dortmund are thought to already have agreed terms with Bellingham but, according to German media, do not yet have a transfer deal finalised with Birmingham. Kicker are reporting that Bayern could yet trump Dortmund by offering a higher transfer fee than their rivals, whose £18m bid had looked to have been enough.

The reported transfer figure will take the form of a training compensation, similar to the €7m (£6.3m) deal that saw Sancho move from Manchester City to Dortmund in 2018.”

[www.cityam.com]

“ If he were to move, training compensation would be payable, which is a fixed fee that the buying club would have to pay, based on how many years he’s been there and at what level Birmingham are at,” he tells City A.M.

“There may also be additional amounts based on appearances, as well as a further discretionary amount to compensate Birmingham, which the clubs are expected to try to agree themselves. If it can’t be agreed then there’s a fallback committee who will decide what it is.

“Going forwards there are also solidarity payments that Birmingham and any other clubs that trained him would be entitled to on a potential international transfer up until the age of 24. This would be calculated as a proportion of the relevant transfer fee, capped at five per cent.”

I’d like to trust what Super Hans’ logic suggests.

Why make a big song and dance about signing a deal only to have him off within a month?

Knowing Blues, the fee will be ‘undisclosed’ anyway.

All the best to him and it’ll be his brothers time to shine in two years. Hopefully he’s better and we can keep a hold of him.
The training compensation term is another word for transfer fee though. Sancho must have signed a pro deal on his 17th birthday in the March, before he left in August that year, or Man City wouldn't have got that high a fee
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:16, Mon 29 Jun
If you want to see his brother in a blues shirt I think Bellingham would need to move to an English club. The family seem pretty close knit, if Jude goes to Germany I reckon they'd all go with him. Anybody know if we'd get compensation for Jobe too? I know it'd probably be nominal...
14:53, Mon 29 Jun
Blue H
Rab C Nesbitt
For us to get a transfer fee of millions he'd have to sign a pro deal here
Didn’t the deal he signed last summer include an automatic one year professional contract once he turned 17?

Cannot sign a pro deal until you’re 17. Can agree terms - but until he signs the deal, we cannot sell him for a fee.
DES
14:59, Mon 29 Jun
Super Hans
I can’t imagine blues will make a big song and dance about him signing a pro deal if he’s being sold a few days later.
Of course they would!
It’s money in the bank if he signs one!

Kro
15:01, Mon 29 Jun
DES
DES
Super Hans
I can’t imagine blues will make a big song and dance about him signing a pro deal if he’s being sold a few days later.
Of course they would!

Kro

If blues make a big deal of Jude signing a pro deal the average fan who doesn't waste their days on SHA is going to think 'Oh great, he's staying for next season!'

Then that same fan is going to be pretty pissed off when he's then sold 72 hours later.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
DES
16:21, Mon 29 Jun
Super Hans
DES
Super Hans
Of course they would!

Kro

If blues make a big deal of Jude signing a pro deal the average fan who doesn't waste their days on SHA is going to think 'Oh great, he's staying for next season!'

Then that same fan is going to be pretty pissed off when he's then sold 72 hours later.
Everyone knows, it’s been in the public domain for months!

Kro
17:31, Mon 29 Jun
DES
I'm not going to reveal how I know, but I've only ever posted news twice before... Kieftebeld's failed Derby move, 4 days before it was made public, and Dan Evans drug ban 2 days before it was news...
Jude will be with us for at least another 12 months.
17:39, Mon 29 Jun
laughing_jackalope
I'm not going to reveal how I know, but I've only ever posted news twice before... Kieftebeld's failed Derby move, 4 days before it was made public, and Dan Evans drug ban 2 days before it was news...
Jude will be with us for at least another 12 months.

Wim fecked then as we need the £20 million quid to get through to this time next year.
17:50, Mon 29 Jun
That may still happen...
This bit is guess work, but I think it'll be a pre agreed transfer or first refusal deal.
17:57, Mon 29 Jun
I’m confused. One minute you are saying ‘don’t ask me how I know’ then in your next post you say this bit is guess work ... Can you clarify a little ?
17:58, Mon 29 Jun
Word on the street was that Jude and his dad go to Dortmund whilst Jobe and his mom stay here
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
17:59, Mon 29 Jun
Good news, especially if we get a fee for him in advance i.e. a loan back scenario
17:59, Mon 29 Jun
Wilfred Owen
I’m confused. One minute you are saying ‘don’t ask me how I know’ then in your next post you say this bit is guess work ... Can you clarify a little ?

He'll be with us next season...that much I know.
The next bit is the guess/assumption.