20:25, Mon 29 Jun
The manager isn’t very good, basically. There’s enough there to be mixing it with the likes of Preston and Blackburn.
20:35, Mon 29 Jun
Maybe but we have been short of attacking options all season.

Talk was Dwight Gayle almost came in. if he did we would be top 10 maybe playoffs. Apart from the odd game we played some good stuff early in the season.
20:35, Mon 29 Jun
I think we are some 6-7 players short of top 6.
Depending on who stays.

The first team is good enough to compete. But there is no depth to the squad.
If anyone is suspended or injured we have looked light all season.

We need to replace Mrabti, Maghoma, Davis, Villalba, Montero and another cb and a forward.
That's before anyone else leaves.

Over 46 games you need a squad, not a team. We have a team, not a squad
20:38, Mon 29 Jun
GBBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
GBBlue
Playing devils advocate if Pedersen is really too good for the championship, JCS is a Rolls Royce footballer and Colin is lauded as one of the best right backs in the division why have we almost conceded as many goals as Barnsley and Huddersfield?
We had all these type of arguments when Clark and Wurzel were here.
The managers that followed those 2 showed that the players weren’t shit. The manager before them were though.
This squad is stronger than what Rowett and Monk inherited. And shored up easily

I was being contrary to degree but to be honest I still don’t believe even with a proper manager the defence that individually are lauded is good enough to be top ten let alone top six.

If it weren't for a dreadful run in November and December when we were short of defenders and 'experimented' with Truman we'd be in the top ten.
It was injuries rather than lack of quality that did for us.
20:39, Mon 29 Jun
Lots of Clubs have squads no deeper than ours this season
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:53, Mon 29 Jun
You don't need to be brilliant in every position. Solid in most, with adequate cover is enough for a go at the play offs if you have a good goalscorer.
20:58, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Lots of Clubs have squads no deeper than ours this season

The top clubs mostly have larger squads. I think the break has favoured Leeds who do have a small squad.

We had a bench v WBA that apart from Bela and Trueman had barely played a first team game. You can't expect to be top 6 with that sort of cover.
21:01, Mon 29 Jun
Bar cause we had 3 out injured and have let players leave. Our bench has been stronger than most seasons recently this season
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:01, Mon 29 Jun
The cover has been better than that though for 95% of the season though hasn’t it? We had Maghoma, Villalba, Giminez, Davis, Mrabti etc
21:02, Mon 29 Jun
Most seasons we've been scrapping relegation.
21:05, Mon 29 Jun
Saul Goodman
The cover has been better than that though for 95% of the season though hasn’t it? We had Maghoma, Villalba, Giminez, Davis, Mrabti etc

We were very short in defence in November and December.
21:05, Mon 29 Jun
Under Rowett and Monk we weren’t . Ignore Clark, Zola and Wurzel years
21:18, Mon 29 Jun
I think we've had a slightly disappointing season. If we'd had Hogan rather than Gimenez before Christmas we'd almost certainly have more points and still be in with a chance of the play offs.
Also we lack players to change the game (positively) from the bench.
I get the impression the owners have given up on this season.
I just hope this is keeping money for next season, not giving up.

I don't think there is that much between most Championship sides.
00:38, Tue 30 Jun
Sheep2
I think we've had a slightly disappointing season. If we'd had Hogan rather than Gimenez before Christmas we'd almost certainly have more points and still be in with a chance of the play offs.
Also we lack players to change the game (positively) from the bench.
I get the impression the owners have given up on this season.
I just hope this is keeping money for next season, not giving up.

I don't think there is that much between most Championship sides.

Peds is solid facing the ball and in the air and good on a cover chase. He can get turned and tbh close to woeful going forward. He's a b level player but we are a b- team. So...
08:37, Tue 30 Jun
The owners/people who deal with player recruitment didnt do enough to replace what we lost (IE 22 goal Adams) and Clotet didnt have enough conviction in his philosophy to truly change us into a more progressive team. He didnt stick to his guns and reverted to type the first chance he got. He's no Bielsa thats for sure.

Basically they are both to blame for this season.