17:28, Mon 29 Jun
Playing devils advocate if Pedersen is really too good for the championship, JCS is a Rolls Royce footballer and Colin is lauded as one of the best right backs in the division why have we almost conceded as many goals as Barnsley and Huddersfield?
17:29, Mon 29 Jun
Tactics
17:36, Mon 29 Jun
Scoobers
Tactics

Essentially this.

Colin has also been largely average this season.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:37, Mon 29 Jun
GBBlue
Playing devils advocate if Pedersen is really too good for the championship, JCS is a Rolls Royce footballer and Colin is lauded as one of the best right backs in the division why have we almost conceded as many goals as Barnsley and Huddersfield?

It is odd this is, isn't it...
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
17:39, Mon 29 Jun
don't forget lee camp
17:46, Mon 29 Jun
DES
He hasn't said that though 🤦‍♂️

So unlike you DES

😛
17:53, Mon 29 Jun
Are we talking about the slow to get back Pedersen that got back so quickly he stopped a certain goal on Saturday?
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
18:24, Mon 29 Jun

Pep don’t pay enough attention to Harlee
DES
18:28, Mon 29 Jun
Scoobers
He hasn't said that though 🤦‍♂️

So unlike you DES

😛
I didn't say he did!! LOL
18:29, Mon 29 Jun
GBBlue
We had all these type of arguments when Clark and Wurzel were here.
The managers that followed those 2 showed that the players weren’t shit. The manager before them were though.
This squad is stronger than what Rowett and Monk inherited. And shored up easily
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:46, Mon 29 Jun
Tilton shark
We could do a lot lot worse than peds.

Good player and I like him, I just aint buying this "he is a poor player" tosh

This.
Its quite obvious pedersen is a good player.
Its almost like some of our fans cant accept that have a good player so go out of their way to try and rubbish them.
19:19, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
GBBlue
We had all these type of arguments when Clark and Wurzel were here.
The managers that followed those 2 showed that the players weren’t shit. The manager before them were though.
This squad is stronger than what Rowett and Monk inherited. And shored up easily

I was being contrary to degree but to be honest I still don’t believe even with a proper manager the defence that individually are lauded is good enough to be top ten let alone top six.
19:24, Mon 29 Jun
It's better than Caddis, Morrison, Robinson , Grounds , that Rowett had to work with.
And has a better midfield in front of it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:50, Mon 29 Jun
And our defence is equal or better to a few sides in the top 10. I don't know who we're expected to sign before being expected to challenge for some
19:57, Mon 29 Jun
Because our manager is flattering to deceive