14:36, Thu 23 Jul
Frequent lows is right enough! Just ordered and look forward to reading.

Fair play on the Geoff charity contribution.
15:29, Thu 23 Jul
Ordered. Good luck with it πŸ‘
13:09, Sat 25 Jul
Just pre ordered on Amazon πŸ‘
13:21, Sat 25 Jul
Ordered. Intro is a good read and I hope the rest lives up to that promise, and the book achieves the wider appeal you desire. It's right that, beyond the tribalism, many fans' perceptions and experiences are similar.
13:42, Sat 25 Jul
Not to blow smoke up his backside but Jon is one of the finest blokes I know. This will be worth a read.
14:48, Sat 25 Jul
1x purchased here πŸ‘. looks like just the thing to perk us up for next season and beyond.
i had the same outlook reading Fever Pitch one summer after another horrendous season before ha

nice one
14:54, Sat 25 Jul
Looking forward to reading it Jon , KRO , Mally
15:41, Sat 25 Jul
Ordered looking forward to reading it 😊
16:06, Sat 25 Jul
Ordered and looking forward to reading it on the beach in a couple of weeks time.....Happy days
Not to blow smoke up his backside but Jon is one of the finest blokes I know. This will be worth a read.

...endorsed by Raj it better be a good read πŸ€”πŸ€” just ordered on Amazon πŸ‘
Also ordered.
16:40, Tue 28 Jul
Got the book today off Amazon. And a refund of £1.06p πŸ˜†
Only read the first chapter so far, but enjoyed it mate πŸ‘
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" β€œThis is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Got the book today off Amazon. And a refund of £1.06p πŸ˜†
Only read the first chapter so far, but enjoyed it mate πŸ‘

...just had an email from Amazon, my copy isn't coming until between the 7th and 14th August, the printing press must be on fire with all the orders from SHA 😁
18:11, Tue 28 Jul
Mine came Sunday - enjoying reminiscing and looking forward to the more recent stuff.
18:11, Tue 28 Jul
...just had an email from Amazon, my copy isn't coming until between the 7th and 14th August, the printing press must be on fire with all the orders from SHA 😁[/quote]

Well, I can only hope so!

Glad you've enjoyed it so far, Rab. I think there's at least one or two chapters in there for everyone, irrespective of age!