18:15, Tue 28 Jul
Just started Boomeranting. Good reading
18:25, Tue 28 Jul
I probably wouldn’t have bought this, but I read the preview & it hooked me in.

So I bought it.
18:38, Tue 28 Jul
Brilliant title, I'll be getting a copy too 💙👍
19:00, Tue 28 Jul
Good stuff mate. I’ll be ordering a few.
19:03, Tue 28 Jul
Roger the lodger
Good stuff mate. I’ll be ordering a few.
Just order one Rodg. They are all identical. 😛
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:51, Tue 28 Jul
[www.amazon.co.uk]

This is a book by a brummie from the dark side,might interest a few as it includes some of our very own including at least one poster off here.
19:59, Tue 28 Jul
Some cracking reviews.
Can only find it on kindle though. And I like reading a book
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
DES
21:12, Tue 28 Jul
Greebo joe
[www.amazon.co.uk]

This is a book by a brummie from the dark side,might interest a few as it includes some of our very own including at least one poster off here.
Joe, you said you wouldn’t reveal that!!!’
23:27, Tue 28 Jul
Purchased 👍
11:19, Fri 31 Jul
reading this and its great. Not sure if its got the appeal for non Blues fans but very enjoyable as a Blues fan.
12:00, Fri 31 Jul
Really glad you're enjoying it. I agree - I'm kind of waiting with baited breath to see if the appeal does go wider but it's certainly selling reasonably well at this stage. All the same, if the basic audience - i.e. us - like it, then I'll be perfectly happy.

There is now a tab where you can download a sample chapter on the publishers' website for those who still fancy a final free look! [www.pitchpublishing.co.uk]
12:03, Fri 31 Jul
You should be very proud if it mate.
Congratulations on a fine book
14:23, Fri 31 Jul
Jon, looks great, can't wait to read on the beach in a couple of weeks; only criticism, please do not refer to them as 'the V¥£)×', they are Aston, they hate it.
14:24, Fri 31 Jul
Sorry Zlam, meant for Jon!
15:43, Fri 31 Jul
Well, you’re a b*****y” fool for not including.......oh, best read it first, I suppose.

Looking forward to it.