19:07, Fri 31 Jul
One less team to worry about for the play offs next year
19:08, Fri 31 Jul
I wanted them down this season
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:09, Fri 31 Jul
This day is brilliant
19:11, Fri 31 Jul
Why next season? Bet Charlton will be having a word...
19:12, Fri 31 Jul
Bet Wigan aren’t too happy either
19:13, Fri 31 Jul
Who cares. Isn't it great that we can just sit back and watch the chaos for once
19:14, Fri 31 Jul
Ridiculous decision.
Get them relegated.
The only good news from it is, people can’t say we’re the only team that will ever be punished any more.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:15, Fri 31 Jul
Derby in the soft stuff as well, decision still to come but they've done the same thing. Operation Finish Fourth Bottom is already looking good for us.
@stevanderman
19:15, Fri 31 Jul
Joke decision
19:16, Fri 31 Jul
Lack the balls to relegate them.
19:17, Fri 31 Jul
H in pieces now someone else has been punished, and for more than we were.

Bullshit that its applied next season, I can smell a lawsuit from Wigan/Charlton.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:18, Fri 31 Jul
Sheep2
Lack the balls to relegate them.
Absolutely
19:19, Fri 31 Jul
Apart from anything else they should be getting 9 points off for abusing the process.
19:20, Fri 31 Jul
Super Hans
H in pieces now someone else has been punished, and for more than we were.
Charity benefits.
19:20, Fri 31 Jul
If the 12 point deduction had been applied this season they would have finished bottom of the table - and Charlton would have avoided the drop

Charltons' lawyers will be all over this surely