20:07, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Better for me would be them relegated

I can see a few of their players leaving, maybe monk aswell. I think it might be a good thing for us.
20:10, Fri 31 Jul
Lots more would have left after relegation
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:22, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Lots more would have left after relegation

That’s true, but then we wouldn’t get to play them twice. Even though they will probably do the double over us anyway😄
20:27, Fri 31 Jul
BromsgroveBlues
Before we wanted it last season, but now stayed up it's good news its next.
Derby the same scenario

If those clubs are in for same players as us, we are now a much better option

Plus quality manager in charge

Excellent Friday this
Agreed 👍
21:48, Fri 31 Jul
Statement from Charlton saying they’re considering legal action.

[www.cafc.co.uk]
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:07, Fri 31 Jul
Super Hans
I assume the reason it’s applied next season is because they anticipate SW will appeal the decision.

I think that Sheff Wed would be mad to appeal this considering their punishment when compared with the main precedent (Blues).

EFL might have appealed against the punishment in normal times... but given all the other things going on I don't think that they will.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
23:53, Fri 31 Jul
why waste money on transfers in the Championship

looks like it’s the best Accountants & Lawyers that need to be signed.... not the best players!!!

remember when it all used to be about football??
the good old days
07:29, Sat 1 Aug
The EFL appealed against us the other month, don’t see why they wouldn’t appeal against this if they believe Sheff Wed are in the wrong on the count they were found not guilty on.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
mad
09:05, Sat 1 Aug
Seen somewhere they might never have to publish the detailed text as they did with Blues 9 point penalty ruling but if Charlton appeal maybe they'll be forced to

Seems odd for Sheff Wed to get the full 12 points penalty for P&S breach and no additional points penalty on top like we did

Although they didn't sign a Pedersen type player but I didn't think that had anything to do with our breach

Maybe Sheff Wed's breach had no aggravating factors or maybe they can't release until Derby's punishment for over valuation of their stadium by at least £30m plus their dodgy accounting of player amorisation value is dealt with. Derby might get the 12 plus aggravating factors

I wonder if Sheff Wed can be punished for over valuation of their relic of a stadium at a separate and later date? No way was it worth £60 million - at least £20m over valuation given it's location and being on floodplain and being really old and needing knocking down like our old Main Stand etc...
10:57, Sat 1 Aug
mad
mad
Seen somewhere they might never have to publish the detailed text as they did with Blues 9 point penalty ruling but if Charlton appeal maybe they'll be forced to

Seems odd for Sheff Wed to get the full 12 points penalty for P&S breach and no additional points penalty on top like we did

Although they didn't sign a Pedersen type player but I didn't think that had anything to do with our breach

Maybe Sheff Wed's breach had no aggravating factors or maybe they can't release until Derby's punishment for over valuation of their stadium by at least £30m plus their dodgy accounting of player amorisation value is dealt with. Derby might get the 12 plus aggravating factors

I wonder if Sheff Wed can be punished for over valuation of their relic of a stadium at a separate and later date? No way was it worth £60 million - at least £20m over valuation given it's location and being on floodplain and being really old and needing knocking down like our old Main Stand etc...

If you’ve not seen the full text, how do you know how their 12 point penalty is made up? Just asking
mad
11:25, Sat 1 Aug
Their P&S breach took them way over the maximum limit to the full 12 points penalty in contrast with ours which was 7 points penalty

You're right though pure speculation without the full text
11:52, Sat 1 Aug
mad
As it stands right now I am happy to see the points deducted next season and same for Derby if it happens.

Until AK gets the players playing or new players in that will keep us well away from the "R" word then the harder it is for other teams the better as far as I am concerned.

Also we can get on with what we need to do while these other teams start legal action and deal with what players are leaving or who they can actually get to join them. Leave them with the problem after problem scenario in this short close season period.

KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:09, Sat 1 Aug
We need to forget relegation this coming season. It's time to look up. Let's want Wednesday relegated.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:07, Sat 1 Aug
I understand your POV Rab but dont think that will happen.

Sheff W do not want to be relegated so I doubt they will appeal the deduction and not sure a legal challenge by anyone else will get the points deducted for the season just gone.

Just my opinion.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:11, Sat 1 Aug
Of course Wednesday don't want to be relegated. The hearing was heard in this season just gone though. They should be deducted in this season just gone