08:12, Sat 1 Aug
That Malik Wilks impressed me when Hull played us (I know we were gash) but he’s rapid, can play out wide and be a back up striker to.

He only recently signed perm but wouldn’t cost the Earth I wouldn’t of thought. Be good for the squad.
08:33, Sat 1 Aug
These would be the players I'd like to see keeper Randolph defender Ayala midfield Barry bannan and Forestieri striker Assombalonga
08:41, Sat 1 Aug
rugbybluenose
These would be the players I'd like to see keeper Randolph defender Ayala midfield Barry bannan and Forestieri striker Assombalonga

Randolph would be good. Ayala would be an improvement.

I don't think Bannan would go down well. He is a good player though. Forestieri has lost his way and would be an expensive gamble.

Don't think we could afford Assombalonga.

All of these players are in their late 20s and early 30s so not exactly the age range I would look for tbh
08:44, Sat 1 Aug
Super Hans
Gayle is a good shout considering he was reportedly already signed last summer before the fat chunt at Newcastle raised the price.
No chance.
He's Prem bound
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:46, Sat 1 Aug
Don’t know about predictions but you’d get this lot for not that much -

Dillon Phillips
Alfie Doughty
Daniel Ayala
Adam Clayton
Jamal Lowe
Marcus Maddison
Lyle Taylor

Phillips has a year on contract. Ayala, Clayton, Maddison and Taylor are free transfers.

Then spend decent cash on a number 10 and another striker.
Maddison is trouble, I think we should avoid characters like that.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
Bela's About
Maddison is trouble, I think we should avoid characters like that.

Fair point. So much ability though.
10:03, Sat 1 Aug
the same Ethan Ampadu who was playing in the champions league for Leipzig? We would do bloody well to get him on loan
10:28, Sat 1 Aug
I think Karanka instills a bit more confidence in our pulling power.

Lyle Taylor for example, a week ago I'd have said there'd be no chance. But now, maybe.

Not the ideal age of player I think we should be going for. But guaranteed championship goals on a free, can't argue with that.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
11:02, Sat 1 Aug
He’s 29 I believe
11:07, Sat 1 Aug
The same one who played a total of 6 times last season yes

cjm1908
the same Ethan Ampadu who was playing in the champions league for Leipzig? We would do bloody well to get him on loan
11:14, Sat 1 Aug
Uncle Jorge will be in touch hopefully.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:39, Sat 1 Aug
Called for Ayala a few weeks ago and got shot down - Would be a huge improvement on Roberts and Dean. Would thrive under Aitor.
12:51, Sat 1 Aug
David Xavis
Called for Ayala a few weeks ago and got shot down - Would be a huge improvement on Roberts and Dean. Would thrive under Aitor.

[twitter.com]

This account says he's set to sign.
12:55, Sat 1 Aug
blueboy1987
David Xavis

[twitter.com]

This account says he's set to sign.

Let us not fall into the trap of listening to twitter transfer accounts.

2 thousand years ago these people would have been on the streets yelling that their hamster is the one Messiah.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.