03:16, Sat 1 Aug
Moaning on Twitter again.

Wanted Mick McCarthy 🤣
Dong Ren Out.
06:44, Sat 1 Aug
He seems really anti-Karanka at the same time as being pro-Mick.

Weirdly, when he first started advocating MM he said that he knew he would clash with the board and end up walking out on us. Which probably went some way to explaining why the board haven't.
06:53, Sat 1 Aug
whilst shocked at his suggestion for manager I do think he wants the best for us.

His arguments for wanting MM, is very similar to those that wanted Karanka, over anybody else.

Both sides seem to be using the same evaluation for respective choices.

On that point MM does have a better cv to Karanka but it’s the time he’s being out the game whilst also remembering his time at Ipswich, that puts people off.
07:07, Sat 1 Aug
Didn't he do well at Ipswich in retrospect? He had eff all money and they went down as soon as they sacked him.

I'm still worried about Dong. He's done well to get Karanka but the man will tolerate no BS, as we saw with Forest, so the real test is Dong's lack of self control. Let the man manage.
07:17, Sat 1 Aug
Clapton
On that point MM does have a better cv to Karanka but it’s the time he’s being out the game whilst also remembering his time at Ipswich, that puts people off.

MM did a fantastic job at Ipswich if you take in to account his measly budget, play off contenders at times.
I wouldn't of been too upset if he got the job
07:20, Sat 1 Aug
Blues through and through. NM. Not Big Mick.
Jim
08:47, Sat 1 Aug
Time for Moxley and every other Blues supporter to STFU about what might have been and get behind Karanka and the players.

He should save his fantasy for the privacy of his own quarters. I don't care if he sleeps in his Mick McCarthy pyjamas, I'd just prefer not to read about it on a Blues forum.
08:49, Sat 1 Aug
Jim
Jim
Time for Moxley and every other Blues supporter to STFU about what might have been and get behind Karanka and the players.

He should save his fantasy for the privacy of his own quarters. I don't care if he sleeps in his Mick McCarthy pyjamas, I'd just prefer not to read about it on a Blues forum.
I agree, Jim
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:49, Sat 1 Aug
Miss World
Blues through and through. NM. Not Big Mick.
He's got a strange way of showing it
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:54, Sat 1 Aug
Mad Mick is yesterday's Man.

The World and Football has moved on IMHO.
08:59, Sat 1 Aug
Jim
We'll mark it down as him being a stroppy so and so on this very rare occasion
08:59, Sat 1 Aug
I'm a MM fan and think he is a good manager. Done brilliantly at Ipswich but got shat on by them and their fans.

Saying that, I wouldn't really want him as our manager for some reason.
09:08, Sat 1 Aug
After listening to him on the WAB podcast I believe he is blues, but as Rab says he has a funny way of showing it sometimes.

He seems to have some kind of personal issue with Karanka.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:24, Sat 1 Aug
The reasons NM gave for not wanting Karanka didn’t make sense to be honest.

“The club needs to go nuclear and appoint someone who can stick a rocket up it. Someone who knows how to organise in the C’ship who can do it on a limited budget and sort the wheat from the chaff pronto.”

He’s basically just described Karanka. And the budget won’t be limited.
09:29, Sat 1 Aug
Ridiculous title for the post. He’s Blue. He’s a journalist and he’s got an opinion. To call him Villa is pathetic.