09:32, Sat 1 Aug
Correct
09:39, Sat 1 Aug
Moxley clearly has a problem with the club, and we all do in terms of how it’s been ran. He seems to have a real problem with certain people there and I wonder if it’s because he’s not got his foot in the door any more with them?

Mick is a decent manager, no denying it, I wouldn’t have been gutted however Moxley wouldn’t be happy if we got Diego Simeone.

He’s got a strange way of showing he’s Blues
09:48, Sat 1 Aug
My Blue Heaven
Moxley clearly has a problem with the club, and we all do in terms of how it’s been ran. He seems to have a real problem with certain people there and I wonder if it’s because he’s not got his foot in the door any more with them?

Mick is a decent manager, no denying it, I wouldn’t have been gutted however Moxley wouldn’t be happy if we got Diego Simeone.

He’s got a strange way of showing he’s Blues

I agree with that.

He reminds me of Piers Morgan.
10:04, Sat 1 Aug
Realising a story on the morning of a game where we could have been relegated.

Lovely guy/proper blues etc etc.
10:14, Sat 1 Aug
Miamivice79

How dare a guy let his relationship and love for Blues get in the way of the Job he's done for 20 years and wants to continue to do so until retirement.
10:15, Sat 1 Aug
Yeah that was another one
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
l.

Thinks he asks tough questions/does things people won’t like but someone has to do it etc 🤷‍♂️

I think he’s full of crap and says anything to be controversial/get likes/clicks...
10:34, Sat 1 Aug
Exactly.

4 hours before a game that could see us in League 1.

Proper Blues.
10:38, Sat 1 Aug
321ByelzdarB
Miamivice79

How dare a guy let his relationship and love for Blues get in the way of the Job he's done for 20 years and wants to continue to do so until retirement.
Lots of us don’t, and wouldn’t
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:42, Sat 1 Aug
Love for Blues?

Nothing but disdain from him
Jim
10:48, Sat 1 Aug
If people didn't rush to remind us that he's Blues every time he is mentioned, you certainly wouldn't be able to tell who he supports (allegedly) by reading what he writes.
10:58, Sat 1 Aug
Jim
Yep

All the villa supporting journalists make it abundantly clear who they follow

Moxley doesn’t, goes out of his way to suck them off
11:09, Sat 1 Aug
Jim
If people didn't rush to remind us that he's Blues every time he is mentioned, you certainly wouldn't be able to tell who he supports (allegedly) by reading what he writes.

Probably how it works best as a journo. Assumed to be neutral.
12:00, Sat 1 Aug
Plenty don't do that. Especially some of the best ones.
I've never seen Mosley at a game. I'd have thought most proper Blues do get recognised at matches. As anyone seen him in BLues End?