09:11, Mon 14 Sep
17, playing in one of the top five leagues, competing with the likes of Delaney, Dahoud, Emre Can, Witsel...

Haven't done my homework but if he can can break 1700 or so (in the league) I think that would be a result. Bundesliga play 34 games, so just over 3000 minutes.
God
09:22, Mon 14 Sep
I think this may be one step of statistical analysis too far for me.
Promoted again.
13:54, Mon 14 Sep
God
Come on have a go. I've thrown a dart at some random numbers blindfolded and hit 20000. I'll stick with that.
18:31, Mon 14 Sep
Hope he works his way in and becomes a regular.

Out of interest as I don’t know but if he makes a senior England game do we have a Brucie bonus in add onns in his 4 yr contract I think he signed
19:01, Mon 14 Sep
Bellingham starts for Dortmund.
19:12, Mon 14 Sep
His new coach seems to rate him highly and is in effect suggesting they can build a team around him.

[bulinews.com]
19:13, Mon 14 Sep
What channel is it on
19:19, Mon 14 Sep
Mario kempes 78
What channel is it on

YouTube
19:27, Mon 14 Sep
WorcsAzul
His new coach seems to rate him highly and is in effect suggesting they can build a team around him.

[bulinews.com]

His rise has been remarkable.

If he keeps improving and accelerating through the benchmarks of his career at this rate and has a good Champions League campaign, who is to say that he won't get a surprise call up for the Euros?
20:05, Mon 14 Sep
He's playing really well. A natural!
20:06, Mon 14 Sep
Jinxed him, booked.
20:09, Mon 14 Sep
It's on YouTube
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:15, Mon 14 Sep
He scores
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:16, Mon 14 Sep
Buzzing for him, get in
20:16, Mon 14 Sep
He's looking good. Some clever passes, putting himself about, winding up the oppo.

He's really quite good isn't he?
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.