18:31, Tue 15 Sep
Vile are just being very shrewd. Big pay rise for him, huge release clause.
If he improves again and if Man u etc think he's ready in a season or twos time vile can demand top dollar for him or if he decides he wants Champs league football.
They both win - club and player - so it's probably more about that, than him doing a Gerrard.
That's how I see it.
18:36, Tue 15 Sep
He could be pulling a Delph/Gray and telling them he will stay but wants a new contract with a modest release clause.

Doubt it but here’s hoping.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:53, Tue 15 Sep
Super Hans
He could be pulling a Delph/Gray and telling them he will stay but wants a new contract with a modest release clause.

Doubt it but here’s hoping.

Isn't that what Gray did to us...
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
19:02, Tue 15 Sep
Yeah that’s why I put him there lol
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:02, Tue 15 Sep
Fat Buddha
eff him and eff them

And the ferkin horse they rode in on.

🤜🤛
19:04, Tue 15 Sep
Utd (and a few others) definitely enquired but no-one was willing to meet £80million.

He was due to sit down and agree a contract a few weeks back (as I mentioned) but the England call up slowed it down.

As much as you hate him, he’s a diehard fan and really close to his family and therefore a massive pay rise, ambitious owners (and no suitors any time soon) meant he was always going to sign this contract.

£140k a week. Madness.
19:26, Tue 15 Sep
Super Hans
Yeah that’s why I put him there lol

You really quite clearly did, didn't you.

Who on earth did I read that as instead?!?
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
19:31, Tue 15 Sep
Sweepover
Fat Buddha
eff him and eff them

And the ferkin horse they rode in on.

🤜🤛

✖️2️⃣
19:58, Tue 15 Sep
👍