14:15, Tue 15 Sep
Birmingham City transfer news: Kayden Jackson of Ipswich Town has also been linked with a move to Blues' Championship rivals Coventry City, AFC Bournemouth and Stoke City

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Birmingham City are in talks with Ipswich Town over a £2.5million deal for Kayden Jackson. #bcfc #itfc #afcb

Pete O'Rourke is usually pretty reliable.

[twitter.com]
13:13, Tue 15 Sep
Just done the usual YouTube look of his goals from last year, and you know what some similarities with che. A bit of good coaching might not be a bad shout.

By all accounts plays well with there big lad up top Norwood so may suit playing with Juke to?
13:13, Tue 15 Sep
Never seen the lad play so don't have an opinion but Ipswich fans reckon it will be a lot less than 2.5 million.
13:15, Tue 15 Sep
Yeah that ‘deal’ of 2.5 million could well be potential add ons, final year of his contact I reckon be less than that up front.
13:17, Tue 15 Sep
Looks alright and he's different to Juke/Hogan, we certainly need someone quick, he has the right attributes, albeit not sure he's that great technically

£2.5m seems a bit excessive, but as people have pointed out, the guaranteed amount might be a fair bit less than that
13:18, Tue 15 Sep
Birmingham City are in talks with Ipswich Town over a £2.5million deal for Kayden Jackson. #bcfc #itfc #afcb

Pete O'Rourke is usually pretty reliable.

[twitter.com]

Not for me thanks .... this is the bloke who won the competition at Swindon wasn't it ? ... the "win a professional contract" one ? .. and was then rubbish and ended up at Tamworth
13:21, Tue 15 Sep
Leaving Marcus Tent, as our marquee signing.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
13:33, Tue 15 Sep
No, we’re re-signing Lee Camp
13:34, Tue 15 Sep
Rave-On

By all accounts plays well with there big lad up top Norwood so may suit playing with Juke to?

James Norwood is 5'9.
@stevanderman
13:38, Tue 15 Sep
jefflynneshair
Rave-On

James Norwood is 5'9.
16 stone though
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:40, Tue 15 Sep
Kayden Jackson snogged a granny once

13:40, Tue 15 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
jefflynneshair
Rave-On

James Norwood is 5'9.
16 stone though

Thank you lol you know what I mean, neither are going win a race are they.
13:41, Tue 15 Sep
Rags
Not for me thanks .... this is the bloke who won the competition at Swindon wasn't it ? ... the "win a professional contract" one ? .. and was then rubbish and ended up at Tamworth

Yep... that's him

I don't want..
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
13:56, Tue 15 Sep
If this is true then Hogan is the more ‘marquee’ of the signings.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.