13:02, Wed 16 Sep
[www.theguardian.com]

Interesting quotes from the interview

“People need to buckle up,” he says, “open their minds and stop talking about, you know, aliens and extraterrestrials, because I have a feeling that that’s not exactly what it is.”
"I think people are going to find out that this has a lot to do with consciousness and it’s not just coming from another planet. There’s a lot more to the universe.”

And as an aside here's his email where he discusses Roswell with John Podesta a former White House Chief of Staff

[wikileaks.org]

So if they're not aliens what are they? Inter-dimensional beings? Time travellers?

Or are we living in God's brain?

[futurism.com]
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:44, Wed 16 Sep
Aliens With The Singer From Blink 182 is like one of those Alan Partridge monkey tennis ideas.
TR
14:01, Wed 16 Sep
We need this explained by Tom DeLonge.
14:14, Wed 16 Sep
Yeah DMT will do that to you.
15:04, Wed 16 Sep
The first book i ever read on the subject was "Operation Trojan Horse" and it's still one of the best.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
15:45, Wed 16 Sep
UFO believers
Flat Earthers
Anti vaxxers
Climate-change deniers

Why do such people hold these bizarre "views"? We live in the most technologically advanced age ever and this garbage keeps coming up. Genuine questions.
15:52, Wed 16 Sep
There are a few musicians who have talked/sung about this topic. The one I'm familiar with is Black Francis (Pixies). This article mentions him and also DeLonge, quoting him as such - "Aliens exist!" Blink-182's Tom DeLonge told Kerrang! in 1999, "they're in your butt."

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Haircut1000
Why do such people hold these bizarre "views"? We live in the most technologically advanced age ever and this garbage keeps coming up. Genuine questions.

I would guess that it's because if the population didn't have such outliers who think 'outside the box', we probably wouldn't be in this technologically advanced age. I'm studying with techies currently and many of the better ones confess to being 'somewhere on the spectrum' - or in layman's terms - a bit weird/odd. Put another way, the desire to question what is accepted as 'the norm' or 'conventional wisdom' is often the kind of approach that leads to new discoveries. I imagine a few hundred years ago it would have been considered bizarre to suggest that in the near future, everybody (even lower income people) would have instant worldwide communication and be able have video calls with people on the other side of the world for a cost of pennies on a tiny pocket sized super computer.
16:13, Wed 16 Sep
UFOs have literally nothing in common with "Flat Earthers" et al. As for "Advanced civilisation" we haven't even reached the "Stage 1" level as defined by our own set of rules. There are two subjects that have the establishment in a flat spin, UFOs and Child abuse by influential people, make of that what you will.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
16:15, Wed 16 Sep
Haircut1000
UFO believers
Flat Earthers
Anti vaxxers
Climate-change deniers

why is UFO belief bizarre? The US govt have admitted their are UFOs / UAPs recently so it's pretty much vindicated the belief in them.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
16:21, Wed 16 Sep
StechyBlue

Funnily enough DMT was my first thought too.
16:27, Wed 16 Sep
A_n_E
Haircut1000
UFO believers
Flat Earthers
Anti vaxxers
Climate-change deniers

why is UFO belief bizarre? The US govt have admitted their are UFOs / UAPs recently so it's pretty much vindicated the belief in them.

Bit like being a v*lla fan really, there's nothing inherently weird about supporting any football team but most v*lla fans are fecking weirdos.
17:41, Wed 16 Sep
Haircut1000
UFO believers
Flat Earthers
Anti vaxxers
Climate-change deniers

Sorry that's a ridiculous post. You can't honestly put UFO believers in the same pot as the other three. I don't even see it as a conspiracy theory.
18:33, Thu 17 Sep
StechyBlue

Funnily enough DMT was my first thought too.

Supposed to be really good. Enlightening.
19:05, Thu 17 Sep
Haircut1000
UFO believers
Flat Earthers
Anti vaxxers
Climate-change deniers

There is so much evidence to suggest that UFOs are real though. Whether or not it's alien beings, weather phenomenon, or something as weird as terrestrial time travellers from the future is the real question.

Bizzare is lumping it in with the rest of this list.