19:36, Wed 16 Sep
Striker, incoming. Not sure who though. Pinched from another forum from decent source.
19:44, Wed 16 Sep
You could add this to the "Hogan Done" thread from a few days ago.

We know a striker will arrive at some point, lets just hope that it is a good signing when it finally happens.

Any one can make up stuff about things that will probably happen but give absolutely nothing out.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:55, Wed 16 Sep
They must be well connected to know that a club with a 31 year old (injured) Lukas Jutkiewicz as their only senior striker... Is looking to bring in a striker.
20:00, Wed 16 Sep
Just passing on info heard. He is signed and done.
20:05, Wed 16 Sep
Greebo joe
Just passing on info heard. He is signed and done.

Can you post the link for the other forum?
20:06, Wed 16 Sep
Wait..... there’s another forum!?
20:09, Wed 16 Sep
That forum is embarrassingly bad
20:11, Wed 16 Sep
Pimo used to claim he was ITK years and years ago. Can’t remember what forum and can’t remember if he was genuinely ITK
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
20:14, Wed 16 Sep
Roland_Weary

I didn’t know that forum existed. Having glanced at it, I’ll pretend I’ve never seen it.
20:15, Wed 16 Sep
Roland_Weary

Lots of members who've been banned from here, but the majority of them can spell.
20:15, Wed 16 Sep
I’ll never criticise the great SHA again.
20:20, Wed 16 Sep
turley
Roland_Weary

Lots of members who've been banned from here, but the majority of them can spell.
I think you mean can’t
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:25, Wed 16 Sep
Roland_Weary
I’ll never criticise the great SHA again.

Actually this is a forum I really enjoy. Some great well balanced debates on here. Of course there is the odd bit of drama but hey it's the Internet. Generally though highly enjoyable.
20:26, Wed 16 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
turley
Roland_Weary

I think you mean can’t

The old Football 365, the old BCFC.com one and this one. I don’t think you can get better
20:38, Wed 16 Sep
Greebo joe
Striker, incoming. Not sure who though. Pinched from another forum from decent source.

I like it how people say players are signed but don't know when they will announce it, so in 1 weeks or 2 weeks time when we actually sign some one they will say they called it.