22:46, Wed 16 Sep
He could be our Jamie Vardy this fella
22:49, Wed 16 Sep
I remember the 3-1 win away at Bristol City. Hogan was great.

Never heard of him so did the usual YouTube scouting thing

... seems to have scored a few good 'uns last year .... that Bela bloke looks good too - perhaps we should have signed them both

:-p

I’m really happy with this, top support with him he’ll be a great addition. Don’t know if I’m being cheeky here but I really want another striker and a CB and I’ve got a funny feeling this won’t be our last signing
22:52, Wed 16 Sep
I wonder who the first choice was, or was this always going to happen and the other striker that comes in is the first choice?

Rumours that we were dead keen on Brown (is it?) from Barnsley.

I don't see this being the big number 9 signing we hoped for but he'll get 10 goals this season as a minimum.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
22:52, Wed 16 Sep
Tiltonblue
I’m really happy with this, top support with him he’ll be a great addition. Don’t know if I’m being cheeky here but I really want another striker and a CB and I’ve got a funny feeling this won’t be our last signing

With 3 weeks of the window left? No chance is this our last signing.

I'm convinced we pull something really tasty out the bag in the last couple of days of the window.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
22:54, Wed 16 Sep
Hogan will be our main striker.

Maybe the tasty one will be a new CB?
22:56, Wed 16 Sep
Rags

... seems to have scored a few good 'uns last year .... that Bela bloke looks good too - perhaps we should have signed them both

That first against QPR is a prime example of his pace.

I never tire of seeing the equaliser against Sheff Weds either, fantastic finish.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:12, Wed 16 Sep
Rags

I never tire of seeing the equaliser against Sheff Weds either, fantastic finish.

Actually, i found an even more impressive video

23:18, Wed 16 Sep
Rags

Actually, i found an even more impressive video

there's a lot of Villa goals in the above one ..

Here's some from Brentford

23:18, Wed 16 Sep
Ok, now lets go out and get another striker cause we are going to need backup.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
23:20, Wed 16 Sep
jimmy1979blue
His movement at times was superb, movement Juke could only dream of

What a stupid comment
Totally different strikers in case you hadn't noticed
Duh
23:38, Wed 16 Sep
BCFC
The Aston Side

*applause*

Followed swiftly by "The clarets" ... I don't think Ive ever heard anyone call them that

I think Burnley are the "clarets" aren't they?.

Nice couple of subtle sidewards digs from Blues😁.
23:42, Wed 16 Sep
Well i'm nailing my colours to the mast and am well happy with the signing and it has already been agreed that i will be his sponsor next season - so his shirt will be hanging in office in 12 months time.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
23:45, Wed 16 Sep
newblue
Is that right? He was criticised for not being very mobile, I was surprised as he played in a very mobile Brentford side - didn’t see his enough of his performances pre shutdown to form an opinion

It's not that he isn't very mobile, he is but whenever I have watched him play he doesn't seem to mesh the midfield and attack together very well, meaning we lose lots of possession. I know his job isnt as a no.10 and to be the link but its just so frustrating losing possession so much with his type of striker. He spends so long out of the game that it gives us such a disadvantage.

I would infinitely prefer a striker that can be that link and feel the goals would come anyway and make us so much more solid defensively as we aren't under the cosh and can bring the game to our opponents so much more.

Hopefully, AK can coach him and play a formation that brings him into the game a lot more.