11:09, Thu 24 Sep
I doubt they will, there will always be 2 less prepared clubs coming up, and they massively underachieved last season, I'd rather have their squad than Burnley's or Southampton's. Maybe even Leicester's.
13:03, Thu 24 Sep
Spike
Said he wouldn't trust Gold as far as he could throw his helicopter.

He's got a helicopter ? Why has this never been mentioned before ?
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
13:46, Thu 24 Sep
Can someone remind me how much the so called "free" BCFC watch actually cost in postage and packaging.

From memory C1994 a free watch was advertised on an insert (in a newsletter?) but the small print showed the P&P to be £30-£40 from memory.

Anyone remember the actual figure?
11:49, Fri 25 Sep
Spike
I spoke to Steve Bruce once and he said the same. Said actually, he hadn't got a problem with Sullivan because he gave you a straight answer whether that be yes, no or eff off. Said he wouldn't trust Gold as far as he could throw his helicopter.

Word for word from Trevor Francis too.
Can I have a Bronx hat for the babbie, please Tom?
God
11:55, Fri 25 Sep
I think I would take Southampton's squad over West Ham's.
Promoted again.
13:24, Fri 25 Sep
ShoNuffIDo
Can someone remind me how much the so called "free" BCFC watch actually cost in postage and packaging.

From memory C1994 a free watch was advertised on an insert (in a newsletter?) but the small print showed the P&P to be £30-£40 from memory.

Anyone remember the actual figure?

I think it was around £60 and you paid it by ringing one of those 0898 numbers for half an hour at £2/minute - a bit like the ones that Sullivan used to fill the Sunday Sport with but without some cash-strapped granny trying to talk dirty down the phone to you