14:31, Wed 23 Sep
“A time comes when silence is betrayal” - Martin Luther King
I'll be honest, not impressed by this article. Not sure he is anything like Vierra or Lampard in the way he plays.

Also discusses his attitude in relation to the transfer but no mention of him/his family helping us out with getting a fee, which to me is the biggest proof of his personality.
15:30, Wed 23 Sep
yeehaw
I'll be honest, not impressed by this article. Not sure he is anything like Vierra or Lampard in the way he plays.

Also discusses his attitude in relation to the transfer but no mention of him/his family helping us out with getting a fee, which to me is the biggest proof of his personality.

To be honest I totally see her point. He reminds me a lot of Roy Keane when he was 21.
15:44, Wed 23 Sep
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
yeehaw

To be honest I totally see her point. He reminds me a lot of Roy Keane when he was 21.

I think he's more of a Stevie G from what I've seen so far - with more skill.

I agree with you about the transfer as well.

Showed real class to do that.
15:55, Wed 23 Sep
He shows bits of any of the really good box-to-box midfielders we have seen in this country over the last 10-15 years. As such any comparison to Vieira, Lampard, Gerrard or Keane can be perfectly valid.

It remains to be seen if Jude can reach the heights of those players but, at the moment, he certainly has the potential to match or surpass them. I hope he does as he is great lad from a lovely family.
16:12, Wed 23 Sep
I think he's the spit of viera deep lying midfielder, tough in the tackle , skill full and who likes to get forward
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
yeehaw

I get that. You, like me remember that young Keane well from being only slightly younger, At Forest and early Man U career he was a brilliant box to box player.
In Jude I also bits of Lothar Matthaus style about him. I hope he ends up like the Matthaus from Inter and Italy 90World Cup anyway
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:22, Wed 23 Sep
Mods. Please fix her name in the title.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
17:13, Wed 23 Sep
Anyway, Dortmund are no fools. One half decent season in the Bundesliga and his price will double. Three decent seasons and it will double again. Good luck to Jude and to Dortmund, I believe the deal worked out well for all parties and we have Jude and his family to thank for being able to say that.
17:20, Wed 23 Sep
The way he controls the game, sprays passes and snaps into the tackle, he reminds a little of Stephen Gleeson
17:23, Wed 23 Sep
Le Mod
The way he controls the game, sprays passes and snaps into the tackle, he reminds a little of Stephen Gleeson

No mate, he based his game on old videos his dad had of Danny Sonner and Steve Robinson
18:20, Wed 23 Sep
John_Smullen
Mods. Please fix her name in the title.

Thank you.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
19:02, Wed 23 Sep
Here is a short clip from the Dortmund website where Jude takes on Reyna in football knowledge questions:

[tv.bvb.de]

The 2nd round of questions is to name teams in the Premier League and when Jude says the name of the team across the Expressway, he mutters under this breath ‘didn’t want to have to say that’!

Anyway he looks like he’s settled in well, even if his knowledge is found wanting a couple of times!
19:04, Wed 23 Sep
The early Roy Keane comparisons are spot on. Like Keane he will make a fantastic captain one day.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Did I miss something? Nice kid, nice family but why leave the club he loves 🤷‍♂️Blues could have created a team around him but they didn’t. All the best to him but when he gets his first full England cap he’ll be a Dortmund player, not a Blues player and his past probably won’t get mentioned much by the pundits. Typical Blues, clutching at apron strings.
Why don’t you step away from the keyboard and get a life?