Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Nice kid, nice family but why leave the club he loves 🤷‍♂️

Because he is ambitious.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
20:23, Wed 23 Sep
He didn't even want to go, it was a necessity. I am certain he'll be back playing for us at some point.
20:24, Wed 23 Sep
Don’t believe that at all.
After last year I could understand him wanting to go. He was getting frustrated. Long after I was tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:27, Wed 23 Sep
You just don’t turn down offers like Dortmund either.

I don’t care what anyone on here says, I guarantee most if not all people on here would have moved too. I’m not sure too many would make the sacrifices he made to make sure blues got a big fee though, that’s hard.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Did I miss something? Nice kid, nice family but why leave the club he loves 🤷‍♂️Blues could have created a team around him but they didn’t. All the best to him but when he gets his first full England cap he’ll be a Dortmund player, not a Blues player and his past probably won’t get mentioned much by the pundits. Typical Blues, clutching at apron strings.

because we had to sell him?
20:29, Wed 23 Sep
Super Hans
You just don’t turn down offers like Dortmund either.

I don’t care what anyone on here says, I guarantee most if not all people on here would have moved too. I’m not sure too many would make the sacrifices he made to make sure blues got a big fee though, that’s hard.
Definitely mate
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:04, Wed 23 Sep
Don't be silly of course he wanted to go.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
Sold before Karanka came in. Would we have sold him with Karanka in charge?
Why don’t you step away from the keyboard and get a life?
Sold before Karanka came in. Would we have sold him with Karanka in charge?

Yes.
21:39, Wed 23 Sep
This

Until he watched Kenny Lowe and then he knew the way to be class midfielder
Did I miss something? Nice kid, nice family but why leave the club he loves 🤷‍♂️Blues could have created a team around him but they didn’t. All the best to him but when he gets his first full England cap he’ll be a Dortmund player, not a Blues player and his past probably won’t get mentioned much by the pundits. Typical Blues, clutching at apron strings.

He left in the best way possible and ok you could argue that one or two more years at Blues wouldn't have done much damage to his career but it's clear already that that isn't the case. He's on a totally different trajectory now and good luck to him.

Compare to Grealish who has stayed at Villa, is now 25 and has had a career chasing play offs or fighting relegation and has wasted at least 3 years of a short career. The self confessed highlight of his career has been beating Blues in the game where he got punched by a fan. Fair play in a way but it's also a bit sad.
22:32, Wed 23 Sep
He hardly played defensive mid for us.

*closes article
No future.....
Christ does every thread mentioning Jude (and lord knows there are enough of them) have to mention Grealish?
23:18, Wed 23 Sep
Miss World
Christ does every thread mentioning Jude (and lord knows there are enough of them) have to mention Grealish?

It’s surely an inevitable comparison. Both Brummies playing for the team they’ve supported from childhood. Both capable of a much higher level. One has the luxury of playing for a PL club that can afford to pay him £140k pw; the other playing for a Championship club that would always struggle to pay him what he was worth.

One has regularly shamed his Club & Family; the other makes his Club; fans & Family massively proud of him.
One will fester with a deluded, unsuccessful club; the other will probably blossom fully through being a model professional, fully focused on football and making the correct career decisions.
23:20, Wed 23 Sep
Miss World

Or his lovely family.