A_n_E
Don't be silly of course he wanted to go.

[footballleagueworld.co.uk]

Multiple quotes, one here from Balague. Skudder said the same thing too.

Jude was effectively told he had to leave, cried because he didn't want to so soon.

Doesn't take a brainiac to figure out either. The kid was openly gutted about leaving, even after the transfer.
09:56, Thu 24 Sep
Typhoontechie
Le Mod
The way he controls the game, sprays passes and snaps into the tackle, he reminds a little of Stephen Gleeson

No mate, he based his game on old videos his dad had of Danny Sonner and Steve Robinson

He's good but he's no Mark Ward
12:55, Thu 24 Sep
I believe that we will see him in a blues shirt again. Maybe in his early to mid 30s he will come back once he's won a few Champions League, scored the winner in the World Cup final and he decided his last big challenge is to come back to his favourite team. He'll come back, take us to the prem, get us an FA cup, we qualify for Europa, win that (beating Brugge on the way) qualify for the Champions League and set up Jobe to score the winner.

All of this is a FACT
13:14, Thu 24 Sep
I believe that we will see him in a blues shirt again. Maybe in his early to mid 30s he will come back once he's won a few Champions League, scored the winner in the World Cup final and he decided his last big challenge is to come back to his favourite team. He'll come back, take us to the prem, get us an FA cup, we qualify for Europa, win that (beating Brugge on the way) qualify for the Champions League and set up Jobe to score the winner.

All of this is a FACT
Where do I sign up?
16:01, Thu 24 Sep
Where do I sign up?[/quote]

Your local drug dealer