08:10, Sat 17 Oct
He may be back up but he's only scored 7 goals in his senior career, and he's not really a recognised striker so not the sort of player I was thinking of.
08:12, Sat 17 Oct
Yeah slightly underwhelmed that we only signed one striker. Hogan will do ok. But I think the team has to be set up slightly different with him. That’s if he plays on his own.
08:15, Sat 17 Oct
Le Mod
I didn’t particularly want him but it won’t be 25k, more like 15k I’d have thought

Is this 25k definite? has it been published by the club or people just guessing?
08:19, Sat 17 Oct
Not seen it mentioned anywhere. We'd have been insane to give him 25k, he would have been unemployed in July and I doubt he was flush with lots of big offers, I think he needed us more than we needed him.
08:25, Sat 17 Oct
Exactly, he gets to stay in the same house, same area and the stability of a 4 yr contract - his agent would have definitely advised to accept 15k poss even 10k.

If the board have offered him more than they are mugs but I suppose anything is possible based on past performance
09:36, Sat 17 Oct
Is anyone else concerned about our very investment in Scott Hogan? We offered him a 4 year contract! Even on 25k per week that's 5.2 million for the whole duration of his contract. I just think that money would have been better utilised on a more mobile younger striker. It is early in the season. I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong!!

He’s mobile

Even at the end of the deal he will only be the age Juke is now
@Bluewurst1875
10:08, Sat 17 Oct
Where has this 25k figure come from?
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:11, Sat 17 Oct
We're lucky to have him,quality striker who could play for anyone at this level IMHO.

He'll score today.

And,not one of us would enjoy the prospect of him lining up against us.
10:39, Sat 17 Oct
That's something of a bold claim seeing as it's plausible he won't start, but I hope I'm proved wrong. Preferably three times wrong.
God
10:54, Sat 17 Oct
Azules
He may be back up but he's only scored 7 goals in his senior career, and he's not really a recognised striker so not the sort of player I was thinking of.

He's 21 and been injured for nearly a year. Perhaps cut him a bit of slack.
Promoted again.
11:09, Sat 17 Oct
Give the lad a fecking chance.
I know!
DES
12:33, Sat 17 Oct
Tilton shark
Tilton,
His wage doubled when vile got promoted and alledgedly he was on 32k before that, so to get him here we had to offer a significant wage over 4 yrs, strikers always get top dosh obviously!

Kro
12:45, Sat 17 Oct
Le Mod
I didn’t particularly want him but it won’t be 25k, more like 15k I’d have thought

He’s on at least 20k.
12:49, Sat 17 Oct
Roland_Weary
Le Mod

He’s on at least 20k.

Source?
12:50, Sat 17 Oct
DES
DES
Tilton shark
Tilton,
His wage doubled when vile got promoted and alledgedly he was on 32k before that, so to get him here we had to offer a significant wage over 4 yrs, strikers always get top dosh obviously!

Kro
Allegedly 😂