17:40, Sat 17 Oct
Bluewurst
How many saves did their keeper need to make vs ours?
Which has nothing to do with our chances.
They had one more shot on target according to LiveScore. The penalty that never was.
I shouldn’t be, but I’m surprised that some are shocked that Karanka is a defensive manager
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:42, Sat 17 Oct
Bluewurst
How many saves did their keeper need to make vs ours?
Which has nothing to do with our chances.

Oh I dunno, having attempts on target is helpful if a team wants to score 😛
17:43, Sat 17 Oct
crude
Mr Crosby just spilt her Tia Maria all over the shagpile.

She's not happy with this performance at all.

All good now. Mr Crosby has calmed down, and has poured herself some nice Frosty Jacks.
Bringing gardener in was an attempt to get him driving into the attacking third and pose a more attacking threat as Sunjic is primarily a holding midfielder but it didn't work but I don't see it as backwards move, he has sured up the defence and now is looking to expand our game - a box to box midfielder was a fair idea and maybe it will work on another day
Not if it’s like Leko’s shot 😁
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
We didn’t lay a finger on them until the last 10 minutes which is then when all of those chances occurred.

Defensive or not, it’s fair to raise that as a concern.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:46, Sat 17 Oct
It’s what Karanka is , a lot of the time. When we play poorly that will exacerbate it
17:48, Sat 17 Oct
Rowett was hounded for being less defensive.

Funny old game
17:49, Sat 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
It’s what Karanka is , a lot of the time. When we play poorly that will exacerbate it

I agree, but it’s not a get out of jail free card from criticism.

I’m over the moon with our start to the season, but it’s only fair to criticise AK the same as I would have Pep last season.
It must have been really bad, we're the number 2 trend on Twitter
17:51, Sat 17 Oct
Yeah fair play. Playing crap and conceding one is a positive though. I’m not shocked we threw another of those performances in. If we don’t score first , that’s how we’ll look sometimes. Same as under Rowett
BromsgroveBlues
Pederson worst player on the pitch. Can't pass a ball.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
You found that fast 😂
17:52, Sat 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
You found that fast 😂

Genuinely didn’t believe you. If it’s a WUM then I’ve been well and truly done but if not then blimey.
17:54, Sat 17 Oct
Why are we criticising Karanka, what has he done wrong?

From my pov he has steadied the ship in defence and progressed to losing one of the two holding midfielders with a box-to-box today in an attempt to attack more, it simply didn't work but what did Karanka do worthy of criticism?