14:55, Sat 17 Oct
Waggeh
Rough stuff, Peds, Clayton, Freind and Etheridge been ok the rest have been woeful.

We can't be that bad second half.

Would like to see Leko or maybe McGree on for Crowley soon.

Harsh on Dean and Colin. Defence has been fine. The rest I agree with. Gary Gardner in particular has been shocking. Gave the ball away 3 times early on, and played with no urgency whatsoever
14:56, Sat 17 Oct
We haven’t scored a goal in open play this season..
14:56, Sat 17 Oct
Hard to tell on the TV screen but looks like little movement when we do get ball. Second best could easily be a couple down. Only plus last 15 minutes was more even.

Our front 4 are not the biggest or quickest.

Missing Sunjics bite
14:57, Sat 17 Oct
Statistically, Dean has been our best player
[www.sofascore.com]
14:57, Sat 17 Oct
Very poor half from Blues, we have barely attacked at all, Hogan hasn’t had any service, we are lucky it’s 0-0, they need a bollocking, it’s been so lacklustre.
I’d take GG off for San Jose.
14:58, Sat 17 Oct
Dads army are still in it. Second half all to play for
God
14:58, Sat 17 Oct
6 games are 0-0 in the Championship at the moment. Been a drab day all round it seems.
Promoted again.
14:59, Sat 17 Oct
I was quite pleased to see Gardner back, expecting a bit of box to box but can’t argue with that assessment. That midfield is very tight though and Wednesday weren’t giving us any space. We need to get on top in midfield and quick.
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
15:00, Sat 17 Oct
Jameron Cerome
Statistically, Dean has been our best player
[www.sofascore.com]

According to that we've individually been better that Sheff Wed though. Wouldn't argue that Dean has been ok too to be fair. Defence has been fine, though I'd like to see the full backs get forward more.
15:01, Sat 17 Oct
God
Yep 5 goals in 10 games shows what a drab mediocre league this is going to be this season
15:01, Sat 17 Oct
Bet 365 must love me. Against all reason I put my bet on every week that Blues will score 3.

Ought to pay more attention to the warnings. When the fun stops feckin stop!
God
15:02, Sat 17 Oct
They'll love my result btts lucky too.
Promoted again.
15:03, Sat 17 Oct
It’s a good thing fans aren’t allowed in the stadium, we’d be screaming for karankas head right now
Always is a sh*t league though with sometimes one or decent teams in it
Get used to this every week with karanka
He'd rather not lose than try and win games on the front foot