Rab C Nesbitt
Docky91
BlueSteve
God
MForssell9
FattyBumBum
Crowleys the new scape goat.
I’ve noticed this

Don't be daft, he has been my scapegoat for ages. I want him to prove me wrong but he doesn't.

And mine. Against Stoke he makes a couple of short passed and suddenly he is way better then Toral. I have never been convinced. He seems to be all show and no go.

This
So even if he does alright , it doesn’t count because you’ve never been convinced 😁
Dean was ok again today. I keep saying ignore last season. For Crowley as well

Your first sentence makes zero sense, as neither 3 of us has said that once? We’re referencing that he’s not a new scapegoat, as we have all said that we’ve never been convinced.
19:55, Sat 17 Oct
My first sentence shows that even if he played well, his efforts are belittled
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:55, Sat 17 Oct
PRBlue
1. I don’t have to physically go to matches and watch this boring garbage and also worry about my car getting nicked while in the ground again.
2. I havnt forked our nearly £600 for a season ticket.

Not convinced today then?
20:05, Sat 17 Oct
We were just as bad against Rotherham. I’m not being done over by the Karanka hype like others seem to be.
20:07, Sat 17 Oct
Yeah we were much better before he came
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
God
20:10, Sat 17 Oct
Bela's About
MForssell9
FattyBumBum
Crowleys the new scape goat.
I’ve noticed this

Blues fans don't generally like or understand attacking players who pass a ball. It's to be expected.

The thing is I do understand them and am generally very supportive of them and defend them, I don't see much in Crowley.
Promoted again.
20:29, Sat 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt

Grammatically your first sentence does not say that at all. No one belittles his efforts, were just saying that what we add up all those efforts, they account to very little production.

Just give me an example of when he’s played well and someone has said that he hasn’t?
20:33, Sat 17 Oct
Docky91
Rab C Nesbitt

Grammatically your first sentence does not say that at all. No one belittles his efforts, were just saying that what we add up all those efforts, they account to very little production.

Just give me an example of when he’s played well and someone has said that he hasn’t?

Bannon gave him a lesson today.
20:36, Sat 17 Oct
No you.
Because that’s not what I said.
Him playing well at Stoke was just that.
I don’t think people suddenly said he was way better than Toral.
20:37, Sat 17 Oct
Rosalita
Docky91
Rab C Nesbitt

Bannon gave him a lesson today.
Bannan plays deeper and is a great player in this league.
Probably why Brentford wanted him.
20:51, Sat 17 Oct
It's definitely a positive that this up and down, foundation laying and probably boring season is behind closed doors.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
20:55, Sat 17 Oct
Yeah , agreed
21:14, Sat 17 Oct
Me neither, after 5 games last season we had 7 points and had scored 1 more goal, but had conceded more. So we're worse off at this point.
21:29, Sat 17 Oct
pridding
Me neither, after 5 games last season we had 7 points and had scored 1 more goal, but had conceded more. So we're worse off at this point.

Convenient to miss off how many more we’d conceded.

It was 4 btw, that included two 3-0 defeats including Swansea away which made today look like bliss.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:35, Sat 17 Oct
Five games, last season:

[www.bbc.co.uk]

More excitement in games, a point better off etc.

Only two of our team then started today. Our team now looks stronger

Funny game football