15:57, Sat 17 Oct
👍
15:58, Sat 17 Oct
Prove it
15:59, Sat 17 Oct
Yeah. Look we were in the game mostly. Wasn't horrendous.
Based on what???
16:00, Sat 17 Oct
Yep. Anyone questioning the process this early in the season are jokers. The replies on Twitter are embarrassing.

Didn't it take about 10 games under Monk to win? I remember everyone wetting themselves.
16:02, Sat 17 Oct
I still think we looked solid.
It such early days. Agree we will be fine, not too bothered about that loss. Shoots of encouragement are there.
16:03, Sat 17 Oct
The thing is we didn’t look solid. Wednesday should’ve been 0-3 up at one point.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:05, Sat 17 Oct
We were giving it away far too easily - Gardner was the main culprit in the middle - and inviting pressure as a result. It was an awful first half and an equally awful second half until the last 15 minutes, and then we looked like we could play.

I'll take that as a positive.
The Belle of St. Trillions
16:09, Sat 17 Oct
yeehaw
Yep. Anyone questioning the process this early in the season are jokers. The replies on Twitter are embarrassing.

Didn't it take about 10 games under Monk to win? I remember everyone wetting themselves.
Not everyone
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:11, Sat 17 Oct
I thought it was a strange decision to drop Sunjic, he has been one of our best players this season, we really missed him.
16:42, Sat 17 Oct
Fat Buddha
Prove it

We will finish 15th. It won’t be pretty but we will be fine.
16:42, Sat 17 Oct
Might have had a niggle. Plenty of games to come, changes will be regular
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:09, Sat 17 Oct
yeehaw

We were very unlucky under monk in those games. You could tell we were onto something.

99% of fans haven’t got a clue to be honest.

I’m already looking forward to revisiting some of the threads from the start of the season to make quite a few people on here look silly.