DES
20:39, Sat 17 Oct
1875KRO
Pointless signing, he’ll quite clearly make zero impact here. Nowhere near good enough.

Phew! Glad we are not making snap decisions!
Kro
21:13, Sat 17 Oct
DES
Brek Shea anyone ?

Maybe not. Hope not , obviously made an impact in training so let’s see.
21:17, Sat 17 Oct
He looked no more out of place than Cowley did for 60 minutes plus. I'm sure Aitor seen more on the training ground so give him a chance. Judge him after he's had the same chance to show what he s got to offer.
DES
21:22, Sat 17 Oct
Obafemi
Brek Shea anyone ?

Maybe not. Hope not , obviously made an impact in training so let’s see.
Can I mention his mrs again ( Brel Shea) fit!
21:30, Sat 17 Oct
DES
“His wife is former tennis player Carling Seguso, the daughter of former tennis stars Carling Bassett and Robert Seguso“

Not a patch on Miriam

[twitter.com]
22:11, Sat 17 Oct
DES
DES
1875KRO
Pointless signing, he’ll quite clearly make zero impact here. Nowhere near good enough.

Kro

Exactly. Karanka thought enough of him to put him out on pitch. Daft really, all he had to do was to log on to SHA and hear the expert opinions of some Internet nutters.
The Belle of St. Trillions
22:14, Sat 17 Oct
😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:17, Sat 17 Oct
Brother Tam
DES
1875KRO

Kro

Exactly. Karanka thought enough of him to put him out on pitch. Daft really, all he had to do was to log on to SHA and hear the expert opinions of some Internet nutters.

😂👏🏻
05:51, Sun 18 Oct

He must of won a competition.
06:05, Sun 18 Oct
Or lost 😛
06:58, Sun 18 Oct
😂 love this thread.
Half hour on the pitch for most of sha to decide he's shit And needs to be sent back to Australia.
At least Crowley had a little longer before he got his own dedicated shit player thread on here.
09:02, Sun 18 Oct
New poster here from Australia. I think Riley McGree is potentially one of the better midfielders we've produced in recent years. I wouldn't say better than Aaron Mooy at this stage, but potentially could be.

Plays basically anywhere in central midfield, but I could see him filling in out wide as well if needed there as he has plenty of pace and a smart football brain.

He probably won't blow the lights out straight way but if given a chance can do well.

Also I think most Aussie footballers would rather be playing in Europe than the USA and I'm sure he's no exception. I think that the comment he made was more about hopefully impressing and progressing in England.
DES
10:15, Sun 18 Oct
Good to have you Stan, keep posting, this forum needs new thoughts, ideas etc.
I will let the others ask all the initiation questions but for me Why Kilkenny?
Only had one of the best weekends of my life there during that ash cloud panic that stopped all flights.
We whiled the time away in Kilkenny a mighty fine town!

Kro
10:19, Sun 18 Oct
DES
I think his username is referencing our two other Aussie players Des. Not the Irish town!
DES
10:23, Sun 18 Oct
Waggeh
I think his username is referencing our two other Aussie players Des. Not the Irish town!

Ah well, it gave me a chance to reminisce waggeh!
Anyway you hit him with the initiation questions🤣

Kro