QPR and Birmingham played out a dour 0-0 draw at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

[www.skysports.com]
16:31, Sat 24 Oct
Dour?
16:32, Sat 24 Oct
An improvement then 😛
16:33, Sat 24 Oct
Lots of games are classed as dour watching as a neutral. Especially ones that finish goalless. I’m not neutral so thought we did ok
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:33, Sat 24 Oct
I think they just saw '0-0' and decided from there. One of the most exciting 0-0 draws that I saw was Blues v QPR, when TF was manager. What a game that was - I think we hit the post or bar about five times. It was a bit more exciting than today, to be honest.
The Belle of St. Trillions
If this was a "Dour" game, wonder what word they used for the Norwich game on Tuesday? Got a feeling I may see this word used in a few more reports about Blues Games this season though
The highlights package didn't show the 2 disallowed goala for us.
Whilst I agree, it should be pointed out there was one team responsibly for Tuesday being dour and it wasn’t Norwich.
I’d have classed yesterday as dour were I a neutral.
Hard-fought an alternative to dour, but anything above that would be pushing it!
09:29, Sun 25 Oct
Brother Tam
I think they just saw '0-0' and decided from there. One of the most exciting 0-0 draws that I saw was Blues v QPR, when TF was manager. What a game that was - I think we hit the post or bar about five times. It was a bit more exciting than today, to be honest.

Jerry jerry jerry