10:17, Sun 25 Oct
Cheers for clearing that up.

I think they definitely did check the Maguire one
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:29, Sun 25 Oct
That makes it even worse then. How that is not deemed a penalty I'll never know.
13:06, Sun 25 Oct
SOBLUE
Add Harry Maguire headlock v Chelski. The standard of refereeing & VAR continues on a downward spiral. Not sure that the authorities care.

I found this the most bizzare one to date
What a cracking decision by Kevin Friend there. Follow what you see. Dirty, dirty Digne
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
11:24, Mon 26 Oct
Regarding the Sheffield United penalty VAR have admitted they didn't review the actual offence they only reviewed whether it was inside or outside the area. The problem being that McBurnie's foot was on the line so therefore it follows that if it was a foul it must be a penalty. However they failed to check whether it was a foul in the first place. It seemed clear to me and just about everyone else that Fabinho played the ball and not the man.
In a nutshell it was another abject failure of VAR and as a refereeing tool they are clearly not fit for purpose.

KRO - SOTV
11:30, Mon 26 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
I've just seen the Liverpool equaliser again and can't understand why no lines were put up to judge Firmino being offside (he was imo) and why no one else has mentioned it

From the naked eye it looks like Firmino is behind the ball when Mane heads it, so onside, but yeah I'm surprised it didn't show us the lines

Sheff Utd penalty was correct I think, I thought it was a foul and it was on the line, so a penalty
11:34, Mon 26 Oct
Did he play the ball? Not by the replays I've seen, McBurnie controls it and then sets it back with his right foot to his team mate for a shot, Fabinho makes contact with McBurnie's foot, doesn't make any contact on the ball, the direction of the ball might make it look like he did, but it was McBurnie's pass