20:49, Sun 25 Oct
El Mayor
Greebo joe
Really settled down now, looking a good prem player.

20 grand to us every time he plays, so the more he plays the better it is for us

Meaningless. It seems the huge majority of our income disappears in that murky financial water in HK/Cayman Islands.
20:52, Sun 25 Oct
Spying Cop
El Mayor
Greebo joe

20 grand to us every time he plays, so the more he plays the better it is for us

Meaningless. It seems the huge majority of our income disappears in that murky financial water in HK/Cayman Islands.
Tbd our income disappears in costs. What covers our cost when the income runs out comes from those murky waters
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:09, Sun 25 Oct
Spying Cop
El Mayor
Greebo joe

It’s literally the opposite.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:23, Sun 25 Oct
Spying Cop
El Mayor
Greebo joe

Try again mate. Most of our income disappears in player wages
DES
22:35, Sun 25 Oct
It’s amazing that some fans genuinely believe our owners cream profits from the club!
Whereas in reality they are standing behind humongous loans that keep the club afloat!
Kro
22:44, Sun 25 Oct
Back to Che.
We’ve been very focused, and rightly so, on how Jude was so fair-minded towards Blues, and ensured the Club did so well out of his transfer. I think Che was also exemplary in how he conducted himself during transfer speculation and, like Jude, played a big part in Blues securing a handsome fee & desperately needed funds.
Two great footballers with great attitude, who did the right thing for Blues. I love to see them doing so well.
22:46, Sun 25 Oct
SOBLUE
Back to Che.
We’ve been very focused, and rightly so, on how Jude was so fair-minded towards Blues, and ensured the Club did so well out of his transfer. I think Che was also exemplary in how he conducted himself during transfer speculation and, like Jude, played a big part in Blues securing a handsome fee & desperately needed funds.
Two great footballers with great attitude, who did the right thing for Blues. I love to see them doing so well.

Spot on
Great to see Che getting his rewards after a tough first season there
07:21, Mon 26 Oct
roger hynd
SOBLUE
Back to Che.

Spot on
Great to see Che getting his rewards after a tough first season there

Thirded.
08:32, Mon 26 Oct
Yes, always like to see Villa lose. I thought all blues fans did.

Fair play 😁 and yes, I didn't read the clause bit until today - great deal! Normally though I don't give a toss about players who have left us - Jude being the only exception.