17:15, Sun 25 Oct
Anyone been? Looking to plan a little trip over Christmas, went to Centre Parcs last year and the family loved it, is it comparable?
17:19, Sun 25 Oct
In Pembrokeshire? You can't get into Wales at the moment pal
17:34, Sun 25 Oct
Firebreak will be over in a couple of weeks....half of Wales has been in local lockdowns for weeks though, so no guarantee anywhere will be open. I'd give it a swerve
17:37, Sun 25 Oct
They’ll refund if we can’t get in, hoping to be able to in a couple of months. Obviously if we can’t no loss and we’ll delay our trip.
19:23, Sun 25 Oct
We went last year. It was great! There are lots of activities to tire the little ones out in the day and the lodges are great for the adults to eat and drink in at night. There are a few places to eat from on site but we did not use those so can't comment. Best I can say is that we're so impressed that we're going back next year.

I've not been to Centre Parcs. My understanding is that Bluestone is a bit cheaper and is perhaps better suited to younger children. Our kids were toddlers so it was perfect. That said, from what I saw, there looks like there is enough keep older kids busy for a week, at least.
19:32, Sun 25 Oct
Luke
We went last year. It was great! There are lots of activities to tire the little ones out in the day and the lodges are great for the adults to eat and drink in at night. There are a few places to eat from on site but we did not use those so can't comment. Best I can say is that we're so impressed that we're going back next year.

I've not been to Centre Parcs. My understanding is that Bluestone is a bit cheaper and is perhaps better suited to younger children. Our kids were toddlers so it was perfect. That said, from what I saw, there looks like there is enough keep older kids busy for a week, at least.

Thanks Luke, ours is a toddler, I thought I’d Bluestone might be better for kids. Worried the pool is open to the public, which could be annoying.
21:22, Sun 25 Oct
We had that fear but the site is not really near anywhere. We cannot recall seeing any 'locals'. I'd be very surprised if you didn't enjoy it with a toddler. A day trip to Tenby is a good day out too.
08:23, Mon 26 Oct
If I recall, the pool (which is excellent, assuming we're talking bluestone Wales) was only open to the public after a certain times so guests would have exclusive use for the first few hours
08:24, Mon 26 Oct
We’ve been 4 times. Really like it, it’s smaller than Center Parcs but better value for money. A lot hillier though.

The pool is great, and you’re 20 minute drives from nice days out in Tenby, Saundersfoot and other places.

There’s also a Theme Park next door, and Folly Farm for younger kids just a short drive away.

Not sure what’s open at the moment though.
11:07, Mon 26 Oct
Radavis
Anyone been? Looking to plan a little trip over Christmas, went to Centre Parcs last year and the family loved it, is it comparable?

Great pool area. If you go, do yourself a favour and explore the Cleddau Estuary woods area which is all around. It’s all in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park which is big . Gorgeous. Minwear Woods, Lawrenny, Creswell Quay, Carew Castle tidal areas. Way nicer setting than any overpriced Center Parcs. Good few exiled Blues down that way too.
11:22, Mon 26 Oct
Thanks all, Bluestone it is, as long as we can get in. Love the drives around there as well, not that the toddler wants to be in a car, the swimming is the clincher really.