15:18, Mon 26 Oct
A_n_E
Meadey
can’t remember what the allegations were

coke and hookers. and one more than one occasion. they werent really allegations as he admitted they were true.

Good old frank RIP may your sniff be columbian flake and your hookers be playboy models in heaven

Wasn’t there some Bdsm stuff too?

Can’t imagine it would raise much of a ripple these days
15:37, Mon 26 Oct
El Mayor
A_n_E
Meadey

coke and hookers. and one more than one occasion. they werent really allegations as he admitted they were true.

Good old frank RIP may your sniff be columbian flake and your hookers be playboy models in heaven

Something about whips and cages I think. I mean, who doesn't?
The Belle of St. Trillions
15:50, Mon 26 Oct
crude
A_n_E
Meadey

coke and hookers.

Now I know how Mr Crosby knew Frank. She always alluded to "fun times", but would never say anything more than that.

😁
15:52, Mon 26 Oct
El Mayor
A_n_E
Meadey

Depends who it was. Nobody would take any interest if it was Jeff Stelling but a Lineker story would keep Covid quiet for a day or 2.
15:58, Mon 26 Oct
Brother Tam
El Mayor
A_n_E
Meadey

That was the second scandal that finished him off, the first just got him from BBC to Sky.
16:02, Mon 26 Oct
bluearmyfaction
Brother Tam
El Mayor
A_n_E
Meadey

That was the second scandal that finished him off, the first just got him from BBC to Sky.

Yes, that's right - it was the second set of allegations (News of the World, I think) that was the BDSM issue. That's the one that, erm, finished him off.
The Belle of St. Trillions
20:01, Mon 26 Oct
Had him in my celebrity new years death list so I claim my Bronx hat.
08:38, Tue 27 Oct
bluearmyfaction
Brother Tam
El Mayor
A_n_E
Meadey

Old Frank loved a good time by the sounds of it.
Do you mean he was into 'BBC' as well ?
Who painted Rosie's knickers blue and white ?