16:42, Fri 20 Nov
Internationals all over till March results have to improve in my eyes or he's for the chopping block.. He's had a bit of time to gel and it's failed so far with the ridiculous chopping and changing of the squad... Back to basics for me 442 all the way plus keeping the same team week in week out..
16:43, Fri 20 Nov
He hasn't done bad enough to warrant sacking so soon into his tenure.
Dong Ren Out.
16:47, Fri 20 Nov
I'm saying results have to improve in the next 10 mate.... Hope the bloke proves me totally wrong but from what I've seen with the constant changing I don't rate the fella tbh
16:54, Fri 20 Nov
Constant rotating is not a problem for me as long as there is a reason for it.

I read recently that when Man City drew with West Ham last month, it was the first time Guardiola had named the same XI for 2 consecutive games for 3 years. I'm not the biggest fan of Guardiola but he has certainly had some success over the years.

As long as Karanka is doing it for a reason then I am happy to stick with it. Hopefully it will keep players fresh throughout the season but we will only see the rewards of that later down the line when other teams are tiring or getting a lot of injuries and we hopefully don't.
16:54, Fri 20 Nov
Out of curiosity, why do they? Why so soon?
16:55, Fri 20 Nov
What we really need right now I think, is another manager change cos so far chopping and changing managers has worked brilliantly, I feel.
16:59, Fri 20 Nov
It's a results buissness mate and tbh dong has given karanka the right tools in the summer but I can't see any improvement at all I wouldn't mind scoring from open play sometimes and keeping a clean sheet..
17:00, Fri 20 Nov
Out of curiosity, why do they? Why so soon?

He likes him, gave Monk till the end of August in his only full season
17:01, Fri 20 Nov
Bluesince62
What we really need right now I think, is another manager change cos so far chopping and changing managers has worked brilliantly, I feel.
hence why I've said the next "10 games"
17:01, Fri 20 Nov
Wycombe game frustrated everyone but for me with the numbers of players bought in next season is more of a reality check for top 6 in the top 12 this season.
17:03, Fri 20 Nov
Mario kempes 78
Internationals all over till March results have to improve in my eyes or he's for the chopping block.. He's had a bit of time to gel and it's failed so far with the ridiculous chopping and changing of the squad... Back to basics for me 442 all the way plus keeping the same team week in week out..

2/10
Not going to bait me into this...
17:07, Fri 20 Nov
Game to game changes shouldn't be as drastic as they have been with the 5 subs rule incoming.

I'd like to see us be on 30 points at the start of 2021 meaning a return of 17 points from 11 games.

Would set us up for a second half of the season whereby we can guarantee safety earlier than our usual final day survival and give us an outside chance of putting a run together and sneaking play offs.

Ultimately though midtable for me would be acceptable.
17:08, Fri 20 Nov
Best fans in the world.
17:18, Fri 20 Nov
I'm hoping he's got a clear idea of what he wants and is looking at the squad to see what he's got.

If things really start to fall apart, then yes He'll have to go.

If we're gonna take a risk we should stick with him for a couple of years at least.
17:19, Fri 20 Nov
Mario kempes 78

Impressive getting so much wrong in such a short paragraph