I agree.

Stoke were in the mire with us last season and they look a much better side this season.

They slapped Reading 3-0 last game too.
09:47, Sat 21 Nov
El Mayor
Mario kempes 78
Internationals all over till March results have to improve in my eyes or he's for the chopping block.. He's had a bit of time to gel and it's failed so far with the ridiculous chopping and changing of the squad... Back to basics for me 442 all the way plus keeping the same team week in week out..

Embarrassing
Is it?
Boring, boring, boring

Games played - 12
Goals scored - 9
Scored more than 1 goal - 2
Scored nil - 5
0-0's - 3

They say stats don't paint the true picture but sadly these do. Every game I have watched has been brain-numbing boring. So much so that on two occasions I have switched off and joined the wife in the next room.

I can't take anymore of this dross. It's not as if we have a poor squad that cannot perform, it's not. In fact what is so fekkin frustrating is that we have players with flair but Karanka either subdues them or does not pick them.

Results wise Karanka doesn't deserve the sack but performance wise he does. Like it or not football is in the entertainment industry and is in competition with all forms of entertainment. Life is short and I am in the latter years of that life and I sure don't want to waste what's left on brain-numbing dross served up by Karanka.
10:02, Sat 21 Nov
Remember when we lost 5-4 to Leeds last season.
10:03, Sat 21 Nov
After a 2-week international break, I was hoping we would look a lot more cohesive

Still looks like team hasn't gelled or knows what it's doing

Passing and tempo desperate at times
10:10, Sat 21 Nov
So Karanka has to go out all out attack because you're getting on a bit and want to see goals.

Right, got you. It's not all about you, you know.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:10, Sat 21 Nov
FattyBumBum
Remember when we lost 5-4 to Leeds last season.

Scored four though, so I'd rather have that defeat than a point.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:12, Sat 21 Nov
Dunno about all out attack. The odd attempt on goal might cheer the spirit a little
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
10:19, Sat 21 Nov
Mario kempes 78
El Mayor
Mario kempes 78
Internationals all over till March results have to improve in my eyes or he's for the chopping block.. He's had a bit of time to gel and it's failed so far with the ridiculous chopping and changing of the squad... Back to basics for me 442 all the way plus keeping the same team week in week out..

Embarrassing
Is it?

Yes, it is.

a) You can't understand that when we play a lot of games in quick succession, there is going to be some rotation of the squad. We've got something like 11 games in six weeks or so - it is too much to ask players to play them continuously without a break

b) You equate two players up front with scoring goals. That's not necessarily true - with no service it doesn't matter if you have one or two up front. For me it's about speed of play, Blues just aren't quick enough at the moment. We need to be a bit more confident on the ball and a bit more lively is all.
TR
10:24, Sat 21 Nov
Jesus Christ we really are the most impatient bunch aren’t we.

Might I remind you it’s 12 games in and for the last 4 seasons we have finished 20th, 17th, 19th and 19th.

I’m confused as to why our expectations are so high?
10:26, Sat 21 Nov
TR
As some said we have a better manager who can get more of the decent players we have 🙄
10:27, Sat 21 Nov
Mario kempes 78

eff me this board is hard to stomach after an average performance, what makes you think you know more than a manager like Karanka? yet you are so adamant that you are right and determined to put pressure on the manager when he doesnt need any - he needs the fans support and pateince so Dong doesnt read crappy posts like this and put pressure on Karanka to change things he doesn't want to

He will do when he is ready and has the personnel

Pretty obvious he is chopping and changing because

- so many games after a short pre-season

- after suring up the defence he is trying other options to create more goals

We are supposed to be fans and supporters - a novel idea, why dont we support the manager?

He has had three effing months yet the know it alls think they can do better...

He has gone back to basics in suring up the defence first, you want him to restart again???? I think some of you just grab on to any tired old cliche and spout it off after a shit result whether the cliche fits or not just to vent your frustration
TR
10:29, Sat 21 Nov
barnieeee
Mario kempes 78

eff me this board is hard to stomach after an average performance, what makes you think you know more than a manager like Karanka? yet you are so adamant that you are right and determined to put pressure on the manager when he doesnt need any - he needs the fans support and pateince so Dong doesnt read crappy posts like this and put pressure on Karanka to change things he doesn't want to

He will do when he is ready and has the personnel

Pretty obvious he is chopping and changing because

- so many games after a short pre-season

- after suring up the defence he is trying other options to create more goals

We are supposed to be fans and supporters - a novel idea, why dont we support the manager?

He has had three effing months yet the know it alls think they can do better...

This 👏🏽👏🏽
10:30, Sat 21 Nov
I agree to a degree but he’s not all that wrong. You can’t say he’s swapping players game by game to keep them fresh and then have a game like last night where he uses 1 out of 5 subs.

He’s open to criticism, you don’t have to be a Michelin star chef to criticise a bad meal.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:31, Sat 21 Nov
I think he would have put on more subs and changed it up hadnt cov changed formation, that changed his plans and he wanted to see what the current lot could do against the new formation

But I don't think he should be open to criticism at this stage unless we were getting trounced, he should be open to scrutiny and some patience to see where it is going.

He has successfully implemented the first stage of his plan, now the harder job - create some more goals in the team