20:49, Fri 20 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Hernan Cortés
Good luck to anyone trying to get a young son or daughter into Blues at the moment. Toughest job in football.
Nah. Piece of piss

Not so sure my two kids normally "Dad when's the football ?" One is currently on the Playstation and the other in the hot tub. Pretty much not watched us all season.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
Bloke in the studio

Burmminum
I think that was Dabo? Our cov correspondent praised him, but he’s looked shocked to be near the ball.

Not sure I rule out any result in this game, I agree it’s a bit ‘meh’ but a lot of games are. Not the disaster some have said though (so far).
20:50, Fri 20 Nov
Super Hans
AmeliaBlue
McGree has been the best player on the pitch first half for me. Good control, always wants the ball, eye for a pass in him. big fan

Agreed, all that talk about how tenacious he is wasn’t bollocks either. I like him a lot.
I actually thought he’d been average. But tbh that may have made him the best player 😁
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:50, Fri 20 Nov
Robert Hopkins
Rab C Nesbitt
Hernan Cortés
Good luck to anyone trying to get a young son or daughter into Blues at the moment. Toughest job in football.
Nah. Piece of piss

Not so sure my two kids normally "Dad when's the football ?" One is currently on the Playstation and the other in the hot tub. Pretty much not watched us all season.

if my xbox hadnt conked out yesterday i'd be tempted as well tbf
i wanna live outside, live outside of all of this
20:51, Fri 20 Nov
newblue
I think that was Dabo? Our cov correspondent praised him, but he’s looked shocked to be near the ball.

Not sure I rule out any result in this game, I agree it’s a bit ‘meh’ but a lot of games are. Not the disaster some have said though (so far).
Yeah Dabo, he’s usually much better tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
This is why I just watch it on Blues TV.

Currently enjoying the dulcet tones of Mr Dele Adebola. A man who absolutely knows how to say the word Birmingham.
Robert Hopkins
Rab C Nesbitt
Hernan Cortés
Nah. Piece of piss

Blame yourself 😁
20:53, Fri 20 Nov
newblue

He has the worst touch (or lack thereof) of any professional I’ve ever seen. The ball has run under his foot at least three times now.
20:54, Fri 20 Nov
Let’s hope we come out with a bit more energy. Too flat.
20:54, Fri 20 Nov
here’s the conundrum of where i think we are....

would you rather watch your team try to win or try not to lose?
20:55, Fri 20 Nov
I agree Dabo looks garbage and with how close he's getting to his winger if Bela doesn't do some damage he's had a 'mare.

I was more pragmatic when I was younger, but now, I want Blues to try and play for the win every time.
derbyblue

try to score
20:58, Fri 20 Nov
We're just consistently poor in giving the ball away all the time

Just constantly kicking it long or miss placed passes

Woefull

Again