21:35, Fri 20 Nov
Marc Roberts special
21:35, Fri 20 Nov
And there’s a Marc Roberts long throw just to put the cherry on this delicious cake.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:36, Fri 20 Nov
mattwakeman
Smacks of a stubborn manager with no plan B.

And yet there have been so many changes of personnel and formations in the last few games. It is really odd, I just can't work Karanka out. I genuinely think that Blues would be better off if they just chose a formation and worked at it all the time. As it is, it always feels as though Blues are trying out something new when the game kicks off.

Don’t mind starting this way but he has to be able to change it up if it isn’t working.

Can go either way this and if we nick it he will feel vindicated but I’ve had my fill of this style of football.

Will we ever see a successful free flowing, free scoring blues side?
The elusive Wang
As productive as ever.
I think my prediction for every game for Blues for the rest of the season is 0-0.
Glad to see the Roberts long throw is back #progression.

Why have we not made use of the 4 subs that remain available to us?!

Shite.
Super Hans
eff me Peps subs were shit but at least he made some.

This is what really pisses me off. It's the mark of a manager who doesn't trust himself. We've got a good bench for the first time in 12 months, use the fecker!
Just going to keep an eye on the score from now on, for a little while at least. I get excited for every single game and I just sit there bored and frustrated.
21:37, Fri 20 Nov
A striker getting MOTM in a 0-0 with 1 shot on target... Don Goodman is a bad as this match has been
How with the way we are playing and having 5 subs available was only one made ??? Could have completly changed the game.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
Too many tired players after their international excursions.

Oh
21:38, Fri 20 Nov
Grim
We were crying out for Leko after an hour. I like Karanka but he's dropped a clanger tonight.
Why have we not made use of the 4 subs that remain available to us?!

This is possibly the most frustrating thing from today.

For someone who is happy to chop and change pre match why no subs during the game when things clearly arent working
the issues that are there are in the midfield for sure

two sitting midfielders who can’t find the wide men with consistency

toral nor the aussie lad able to give juke anything either