21:38, Fri 20 Nov
Really annoying we’ve made just one sub. Don’t get it.
21:39, Fri 20 Nov
Abysmal.
21:39, Fri 20 Nov
It doesn't need to be free flowing but it does need to create chances. Sitting deep is fine but you have to get the ball forward quickly in order to create space and chances. We are laboured and by the time we get the ball up, their defence is organised and there is little space. This is further hampered by the fact that when in possession we simply won't commit men forward.
21:40, Fri 20 Nov
Utter shite, and even worse, boring shite.
Utter shite

Game after game

Who the eff is ever going to go and watch this when they let fans back in the ground

Not many
It's like watching what an Alex McLeish Blues team would have been like if he hadn't been able to spend a decent amount
David Xavis

Leko doesn't get off the bench pisses me right off.
Shambles
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
21:41, Fri 20 Nov
Clean sheet 👍

All ive got 😁
David Xavis
And what was his role because I’m fecked if i know.
Difficult to know what they do in training. Certainly isn’t work on passing. Two weeks preparation and no injuries of note to worry about but it looked as if they’d all just met.
We were warned that it might be boring under Karanka, but when I envisage boring it's something else other than this. This is not just boring, this is the most toothless way of playing football that I've ever witnessed and to cap it off, we're not actually that good defensively. It's actually painful to watch.

I never imagined that we would become a little bit more organised in exchange for completely giving up on trying to score goals. I just cannot understand what he's trying to do and cannot believe how much of an anti-climax Karanaka has been. I think we may have actually gone backwards.
Poor but we should have won it. We should have been more positive and put attackers on second half, we were comfortable.
Garbage again. Another two hours wasted. Game changing subs on the bench and not used, shit game management from Karanka. Another evening with that gut wrenching feeling inside. Feckin fuming.
21:42, Fri 20 Nov
bluer than blues
It doesn't need to be free flowing but it does need to create chances.

If Juke could get more than his head on target, we win that game 2-0.
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.