22:00, Fri 20 Nov
Tbe problem with playing this way is you have to take the few chances you get. When you don't it looks horrible.

We have definately got the plagers to be more creative than this. Leko HAS to start unless he is injured. We need the pace and directness he brings.
The problem with playing this way is you have to take the few chances you get. When you don't it looks horrible.

We have definately got the plagers to be more creative than this. Leko HAS to start unless he is injured. We need the pace and directness he brings.[/quote]
Fat Buddha
While I’m not thrilled it’s not all that bad, certainly no worse than Eck. Not all that dissimilar to Rowett. On the admittedly rare occasions we take the handbrake off we look OK.

We’ll get there, in time. There are little signs of progress and we’ll improve.

Rowett's first 12 games: W7 D3 L2. We scored 18 goals in those 12 games. I'm sorry but it's not even comparable.

We were also absolute trash when Rowett took over and he had no money to spend initially.

Again, not even comparable.
22:01, Fri 20 Nov
Hard to beat?

weve just played Coventry FFS
Brad1875
Anyone else baffled at how a striker got MOTM in a 0-0 and his only shot was with his chin?

The alternative was Juke headbutting a post instead of scoring TBF.
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
johnthefence
John_Smullen
FattyBumBum
We’re hard to beat and organised. It’s all you can ask for really.

48 games of 0-0 you do not get relegated.

46 points will be borderline relegated

Oops yes 46 games but with a 0 GD
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
22:02, Fri 20 Nov
Brother Tam
Mad Blue
That thought crossed my mind but there wasn't a lot of competition for the MOTM award.

Dean and Roberts were pretty good, I thought.
Poor first half I thought. Better 2nd half
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:02, Fri 20 Nov
They had all the ball, looked nice and tidy and did nothing. We looked ugly, dull, boring and created the best chances of the game.
22:04, Fri 20 Nov
Going into the game, Coventry had conceded 23 goals in 11 games.

That's an average of more than 2 goals per game.

We should have attacked with pace and asked some questions of them.

They've kept one clean sheet all season and they won't have a more comfortable afternoon.

What have we got to lose FFS? Have a go for once. Actually make a substitution.

But we were "hard to break down" so we can all be happy.
22:06, Fri 20 Nov
LH_4

They've kept one clean sheet all season and they won't have a more comfortable afternoon.

What have we got to lose FFS? Have a go for once.

With respect, this is just silly. I agreed with you up to that point, but I don't see many people that were happy with tonight's performance, and I bet you can't point many out.
The Belle of St. Trillions
22:06, Fri 20 Nov
Bela's About
Yeah I don’t get the hesitance to try and win the game. Hogan and Leko on the bench, we leave a concussed Juke on his own. It’s just weird.

Karanka needs to understand the basic maths that at least sometimes (at 'home' against Cov) it's worth the gamble to try and get three points, because three is two more than one. There's a bonus in this game for being bold and taking the initiative. if it was two points for a win, fair enough. But it's not.
22:09, Fri 20 Nov
Look back through the last few pages. A few have said we were hard to break down. Positives to take, etc.
22:10, Fri 20 Nov
Brother Tam
LH_4

What have we got to lose FFS? Have a go for once.

With respect, this is just silly. I agreed with you up to that point, but I don't see many people that were happy with tonight's performance, and I bet you can't point many out.

I’m not that disappointed, if we have the money to bring in a proper striker that can play up top on his own then that will make the difference.
22:11, Fri 20 Nov
Juke isn't getting dropped from that team though.
22:12, Fri 20 Nov
Was a boring game, we didn’t play that well but we actually should of won & looked solid defensively. I thought Leko & Hogan should of came on, was disappointed with the lack of substitutions made considering we had a very strong bench. Juke had to bury one of those chances could of had a hat trick.