20:33, Fri 20 Nov
Zzzzzz that was awful
God
He is 5 goals away from being our top scorer in my lifetime.

May aswell wheel Trev back out then.
Two very poor looking teams. I keep hearing WIP but with WIP surely you see little improvements week by week?
Jameron Cerome
I've thought we've looked good, but missing that little bit of confidence and assuredness.

Some lovely passing, great organisation and Sanchez looks above & beyond again.

Didnt notice the lovely passing, saw a lot of the easy option ball, didnt see anything incisive
We are SO BORING.
20:34, Fri 20 Nov
No more than expected, not really sure who we could be guaranteed to score against.
We should be the new advert for Nytol.
San Jose is a real delight to watch.

Juke has been crap. I’d like to see Leko played in that lone striker role second half.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
We just lack experience tbh
Jameron Cerome
I've thought we've looked good, but missing that little bit of confidence and assuredness.

Some lovely passing, great organisation and Sanchez looks above & beyond again.

It's been better than this thread would have you belive, it hasn't been as good as Jameron thinks it has been.
Franks Cowboy Hat
I've bet on blues to win and 4+ goals

apologies for the 0-0

5 goals in the 2nd half people enjoy!!!
20:35, Fri 20 Nov
I can't see how we will hurt them. They double up on Sanchez on the half way line. Same with Bela in the last third. We have nothing else.
Seven goals scored in 11.5 games. Scintillating stuff.
God
He is 5 goals away from being our top scorer in my lifetime.

Since Monk left, we haven't played to Jukes strengths since.

He is the best header of a ball in the league. He's completely fluffed one tonight, but I don't understand why - when he's playing up top on his own - the aim isn't to get wingers to the byline and put one on his forehead.

If you try to play through Juke and require him to bring players in with his feet, then more often than not we'll see what we've seen tonight, constantly giving the ball away and failing to find a fellow Blues player.

Think we either need to switch the wingers so they're crossing on their favoured foot and leave them further up the pitch to help Juke, or just get Hogan on.

At the moment we seem to be playing the way in which we should be supplying Hogan, but using Juke instead of Hogan. Then when we do eventually get Hogan on, you can guarantee we'll start crossing the ball to him.

It all just feels like there isn't much of a plan. Again.
Being solid is better than being tonked every week, but given that watching sports should be at least slightly entertaining that half was nothing short of horrific. It isn't just that Blues don't create much, (zero shots on target), its that I can't see what they are trying to even do. How are they playing to create chances?