21:55, Fri 20 Nov
NissanJutkiewicz
Sanchez offers nothing.
Bela can’t be arsed.
Sunjic and San Jose in the midfield is awful. Neither are good enough on the ball
Friend poor
No subs made
Appalling

I can agree with some of the other assessments but that's taking the mick.

That's about the only thing that I agree with there.
21:55, Fri 20 Nov
Mate you're wasting your time there are people on here who have got a degree in defending the indefensible. We're shit and we know we are.
21:58, Fri 20 Nov
This place is pure comedy gold when we've been on Sky and not got a good result.

Some fecking mental opinions.
21:59, Fri 20 Nov
barryblue
Absolute dog shit. I’m sorry but Karanka may have stopped us letting in 3 goals a game but f**k me we are shit. We never look like scoring at all
That’s not even true for the last half hour
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:00, Fri 20 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
barryblue
Absolute dog shit. I’m sorry but Karanka may have stopped us letting in 3 goals a game but f**k me we are shit. We never look like scoring at all
That’s not even true for the last half hour

Haha we literally had the best chances and were denied the win by a superb save
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
22:00, Fri 20 Nov
Tomkins
Mate you're wasting your time there are people on here who have got a degree in defending the indefensible. We're shit and we know we are.

Anything you say. There’s about 10 drama queens telling us they’ve had the worst 2 hours of their life compared to every one who say, yes it was pretty crap but even so we were the better side.

Sometimes sanity sits with the sane.
22:03, Fri 20 Nov
Juke missed two good chances for him. If he scores we probably win. But it was boring to watch. As have nearly all the games this season.
22:03, Fri 20 Nov
newblue
Tomkins

Anything you say. There’s about 10 drama queens telling us they’ve had the worst 2 hours of their life compared to every one who say, yes it was pretty crap but even so we were the better side.

Sometimes sanity sits with the sane.

Or sixty years! That's a new one, even by SHA's standards
22:04, Fri 20 Nov
And you've also got people who have a degree in hysteria. Worst in 60 years? Blimey.

There's a middle ground, you know. It's pretty dour to watch and, yes, boring. We've improved defensively, but are really lacking in attacking urgency and inventiveness. We're much better than we were at the end of last season, but quite a way away from being happy with the way we play.
The Belle of St. Trillions
22:05, Fri 20 Nov
I think the style is awful and there’s virtually no intent.

Unless you’re winning with that style of play the fans will turn very quickly.

Patience is absolutely key.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
22:06, Fri 20 Nov
Bela's About
I think the style is awful and there’s virtually no intent.

Unless you’re winning with that style of play the fans will turn very quickly.

Patience is absolutely key.
Amen
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:07, Fri 20 Nov
Here here. I'm confident we will click eventually. It might be in time for Christmas, it might be in time for Easter but I'm sure next season we will be starting the season with loftier ambitions than this seasons consolidation.
22:08, Fri 20 Nov
Oh come on Rab,that’s clutching at straws! We never look like scoring hence the 3 goals from open play this season. AK is known for his defensive none attacking football. Am I happy we aren’t letting in 3 goals a game? Yes. Am I happy we aren’t having a go against the like of Cov & Wycombe? No.
22:10, Fri 20 Nov
barryblue
Oh come on Rab,that’s clutching at straws! We never look like scoring hence the 3 goals from open play this season. AK is known for his defensive none attacking football. Am I happy we aren’t letting in 3 goals a game? Yes. Am I happy we aren’t having a go against the like of Cov & Wycombe? No.
Are you saying we didn’t create a chance tonight?
Seriously?
22:11, Fri 20 Nov
Bela,if you’re happy with tonight’s performance we might as well take up watching fishing for entertainment.