22:05, Fri 20 Nov
Mistake after mistake after mistake why can't you get it right in hiring a proper manager (Paul cook)
22:11, Fri 20 Nov
In fairness Karanka looked like a good appointment on paper, I wouldn’t criticise Dong for the appointment necessarily.

However with hindsight I’d much rather have Cook. Karanka has gotten here and overseen the most turgid, insipid football I’ve ever seen. It’s not a train wreck like Clark/Zola/Cotterill, it’s just putrid instead. Feels like we’ve sacrificed any inkling of attacking play just so we don’t concede 3 goals every game.
22:20, Fri 20 Nov
Not trying to being contrary but what does Karanka have on his record that separates him from most other managers who've managed to secure one promotion from the Championship?
@stevanderman
22:24, Fri 20 Nov
I recommend going back and watching the highlights of the carling cup win, in fact the whole of that era, football was shite but with the right players it works.
22:24, Fri 20 Nov
This is going exactly as planned

It's what virtually every Boro fan told us would happen

Very dull but you won't lose many
22:29, Fri 20 Nov
jefflynneshair
Not trying to being contrary but what does Karanka have on his record that separates him from most other managers who've managed to secure one promotion from the Championship?

You're not being contrary. Just sayin'.

I was fuming. We had 4 players to bring on, liven things up. Be more attacking. The clock quickly goes to 90 and beyond. If you keep doing the same thing and fail, that is madness. Imagine being Leko, Gardner, or Hogan and the manager has no faith in you. Awful man-management.
22:31, Fri 20 Nov
Los Azules
I recommend going back and watching the highlights of the carling cup win, in fact the whole of that era, football was shite but with the right players it works.

In fairness, we did get relegated scoring just 37 goals from 38 matches.
The Belle of St. Trillions
22:31, Fri 20 Nov
Kin ell Karanka or Cooke the former by a mile ffs behave boys
22:32, Fri 20 Nov
That’s different to me, we were a Premier League side - I can accept the “every point is a prisoner” approach a bit more as what you are up against week in week out is generally of a far higher standard.

I know this isn’t like the Blues sides of old at this level where we were generally one of the big spenders and had some of the best players in the division, I don’t expect to win every week. But Rotherham, Sheffield Wednesday, Wycombe and Coventry at home has yielded 2 points. Not good enough.
22:33, Fri 20 Nov
You'll upset folk saying things like that!
22:33, Fri 20 Nov
Brentford and Huddersfield has yielded 6 though. For balance
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
WTF did Karanka say in his interview to convince Dong he was the man for the job? Whatever he said it was bull💩
Why don’t you step away from the keyboard and get a life?
22:35, Fri 20 Nov
bruggeaway
Kin ell Karanka or Cooke the former by a mile ffs behave boys

All about opinions but I'd rather a manager trying to win games and playing on the front foot rather than thinking a clean sheet is gospel
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
WTF did Karanka say in his interview to convince Dong he was the man for the job? Whatever he said it was bull💩

What happened to Dong Ball?
22:42, Fri 20 Nov
Since Trillion took over the footie really has been a mess. Years of mediocrity. Until they go I fear it will be much of the same. We represent the second city which deserves better
“A time comes when silence is betrayal” - Martin Luther King