10:21, Sat 21 Nov
I know there are people on here who don't rate his talent, think he's overrated, etc.

Do those people honestly agree that he should be behind both Riley Mcgree and Jon Toral in the pecking order at Blues?

It won't be a popular opinion, but I think it's criminal how badly we've mismanaged him.

It's mad to think that he went from statistically being one of the best players in the Eredivisie whilst playing for a mid-table club over there, got 6 goals and 12 assists in his final season, was touted as the main reason that they got to a cup final. Was quoted by himself prior to joining as having the self-belief to become one of the best No.10s in Europe.

Also found this quote interesting just prior to him joining us:

“We’ve done really well this season, but it’s been tough at times. I want to go to a team where you are playing top five, top six.

"The next team I want to go to I want it to be about attacking, when we have the ball and dominate the game.

“But I want to play in higher-paced football. I think it makes you better and that’s what I’m looking for next.”

Birmingham City: The graveyard for creative footballers. I'm inclined to think that he hasn't stopped being a very productive footballer overnight.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up in January.

Again, I know that most people won't agree, but I think this is going to be one of those transfers that ends up making us look very silly.
10:25, Sat 21 Nov
Whilst I think this post is a bit far and he holds some of the blame, you're not half wrong. Very good player.
10:25, Sat 21 Nov
I'm with you on this one. Definitely should be above Toral for me. Got played out of position in a poor team last year and hasn't been given a real go in his actual position this year.

I actually hope he goes elsewhere and plays really well to shut some of these miserable effers up.
10:28, Sat 21 Nov
GhoulishZulu
I'm with you on this one. Definitely should be above Toral for me. Got played out of position in a poor team last year and hasn't been given a real go in his actual position this year.

I actually hope he goes elsewhere and plays really well to shut some of these miserable effers up.

Who’s miserable?

Crowley has played a fair bit at the 10 and every time he’s been poor. He holds on to the ball far too long and doesn’t offer any goal threat whatsoever.

That’s not being miserable it’s just factual. McGree has scored the same amount as he did last season in a tiny fraction of the time.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:29, Sat 21 Nov
Whatever anyone thinks about his ability etc the way Karanka has blamed him for us losing matches solely has been nothing short of a disgrace.
10:31, Sat 21 Nov
Super Hans
GhoulishZulu

Who’s miserable?

Crowley has played a fair bit at the 10 and every time he’s been poor. He holds on to the ball far too long and doesn’t offer any goal threat whatsoever.

That’s not being miserable it’s just factual. McGree has scored the same amount as he did last season in a tiny fraction of the time.

As apposed to? Toral hasn't done it for me so far so i believe Crowley deserves more of a chance.

I purposely didn't mention McGree because i think he's done well so far. Didn't deserve to be taken off last night either.
10:39, Sat 21 Nov
Total was a poor signing really, you sign someone who barely played for Hull you can't expect miracles.

McGree's pace means he has to start for me, looks a good player. Is he a number 10? I'm not sure. He's probably more suited to that role behind Juke than Crowley, as he'll make runs past Juke.

Crowley would have been perfect as a 10 with Adams in front of him.

It pisses me off that we sign all these players without the first idea how to play them.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:44, Sat 21 Nov
Bela's About
Total was a poor signing really, you sign someone who barely played for Hull you can't expect miracles.

He was fantastic on the opening game against Brentford. He just needs to be utilised properly.

McGree's pace means he has to start for me, looks a good player. Is he a number 10?

Linford Christie was fast. It doesn't mean I'd have wanted him in a Blues team. McGree has an awful lot to learn.

It pisses me off that we sign all these players without the first idea how to play them.

Well that's what happens when a CEO who doesn't know his arse from his elbows dictates who we buy and sell.
10:46, Sat 21 Nov
AK has a massive hard on for a good number 10 as we’ve seen recently with his praise of Fabbrini, Ramirez etc so I’ll trust his judgement as well as what I’ve seen last season.

I’d love to be wrong and there’s a player in there for us though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:48, Sat 21 Nov
If you watch the below I feel he could really play the 8 role really well. A little bit deeper in a 3 man midfield with 3 options in front.

No double pivot, just either Sunjic or MSJ sitting with Crowley and Clayton in front and then Bela/Leko Juke and Sanchez up front.

He is the sort of player I love to watch. Low centre of gravity, keeps the ball well. Always looking to have the ball.

Pound land Iniesta
10:52, Sat 21 Nov
We have a negative manager no player with any nouse of skill will get a look in
11:00, Sat 21 Nov
FattyBumBum
If you watch the below I feel he could really play the 8 role really well. A little bit deeper in a 3 man midfield with 3 options in front.

No double pivot, just either Sunjic or MSJ sitting with Crowley and Clayton in front and then Bela/Leko Juke and Sanchez up front.

He is the sort of player I love to watch. Low centre of gravity, keeps the ball well. Always looking to have the ball.

Pound land Iniesta
Totally agree with all that
11:09, Sat 21 Nov
I think he is a very talented player, I don’t think he’s been given a fair chance this season, I hope that can change and he can get another chance, I really rate him & think he could be a key player for us if he was given a good run of games in CM or AM. I believe if he leaves in jan he will do well elsewhere, I still think he is technically the most gifted footballer we have.
11:19, Sat 21 Nov
Super Hans
I’d love to be wrong and there’s a player in there for us though.

For us? Unfortunately I think the bridge has been burnt now.

He'll be off in January,100%.

His contract runs out at the end of the season so I'd be surprised if we saw him again.

I'm in the same boat as Ghoulish, looking forward to him proving the doubters wrong, which unfortunately will be at another club.
11:23, Sat 21 Nov
I think he would brilliant at someone like Brentford or Swansea, his close control and ability to take the ball under pressure is really impressive. Would liked to have seen him play deeper for us and have lots of the ball. Can see him thriving elsewhere.