16:54, Sat 21 Nov
VAR.

Got one right against Villa in added time. :-)
They'll play 25 minutes injury time to let Vile equalise
16:56, Sat 21 Nov
I can see why the decision was reversed, but I'd want that as a penalty if it was for us.

Not so lucky villa it seems.
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
Who is the braindead shitstain of a pundit? LClear penalty, gets the man...” (after replay shows it was a fair tackle) “ok, he gets the ball, but he makes contact afterwards...”
Who are these commentators?

Genuinely perplexed as to how they can't see the ball was won and it wasnt a pen.

Wasnt a second yellow on the brighton fella either
Rasputin
I can see why the decision was reversed, but I'd want that as a penalty if it was for us.

Really?

The villa bastard should’ve been sent off for a blatant elbow just before too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:57, Sat 21 Nov
I ❤️ VAR.
Does anybody know the actual rule here? Clearly, he gets the ball first with his knee and then the player with his foot. So I don’t know what gets given
Super Hans
Rasputin

Really?

The villa bastard should’ve been sent off for a blatant elbow just before too.

That’s very true. How Trezeguet wasn’t sent off for that...
16:58, Sat 21 Nov
Rasputin

Not sure the defender even touched him. The ball hit the Villa player's leg and he went down like he'd been shot. I'd have been tempted to book him for the dive.
Also, I think it was a harsh yellow card for the sending off.
Cheating bastards, really gets me angry how cheating is now okay as long as it’s done in a clever manner, or if it’s villa.

Re: VAR

Great ending. I can say this now they have lost - that was a really entertaining match.
Never a pen. Dive. Lamptey sending off ludicrous too.
mjd2505
Does anybody know the actual rule here? Clearly, he gets the ball first with his knee and then the player with his foot. So I don’t know what gets given
Nothing. Tackle wasn’t reckless or dangerous.

Oh. You’d book Trezeguet for diving.
16:59, Sat 21 Nov
Got to be honest, pen - no, not in my day as he clearly got the ball first, but now with the rules as they are, I'm surprised it wasn't given.

Makes it all the sweeter and bacon face almost exploded 😁😁