Re: VAR

19:48, Sat 21 Nov
DES
DES
bluearmyfaction
Who is the braindead shitstain of a pundit? LClear penalty, gets the man...” (after replay shows it was a fair tackle) “ok, he gets the ball, but he makes contact afterwards...”

Bluearmy

That was IDENTICAl to RJ tackle on Young which gave them a pen in our relegation season??, Im still gutted about that one

It was nearly 10 years ago DES. Get over it
20:00, Sat 21 Nov
Des is right though, Roger Johnson tackle was neva a pelanty.

Not seen the one today as I ent arsed.
DES
21:00, Sat 21 Nov
Karhanka Marvin
DES
bluearmyfaction
Who is the braindead shitstain of a pundit? LClear penalty, gets the man...” (after replay shows it was a fair tackle) “ok, he gets the ball, but he makes contact afterwards...”

Bluearmy

That was IDENTICAl to RJ tackle on Young which gave them a pen in our relegation season??, Im still gutted about that one

It was nearly 10 years ago DES. Get over it
I wish it wAs that easy, every defeat to them is like a hammer blow to the head, think we lost there 4.0 in relegation yr 65, I was playing footy after school in harborne went straight to VP afterwards, I was gutted.
So conversely any victory raises my spirits just thinking about it.
Kro
21:01, Sat 21 Nov
Totally agree - If there was contact it was minimal and certainly couldn't justify the Vile player going down as if he had been shot in the back at close range with an uzi. I actually think the dive went against him as when Michael Oliver reviewed the incident he must have seen the over reaction and concluded that he dived.

KRO - SOTV
21:15, Sat 21 Nov
Have you seen the Albion one?

I think it was a pen.

I'm even more confused now. The referee in the studio said he was surprised VAR had asked the referee have a look at it. In other words they have a choice.

What this means is if the ref is asked to have a look at it they are saying they think he's got it wrong.
21:27, Sat 21 Nov
Missed both pen incidents, watching Dortmund at the time mate
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:28, Sat 21 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Missed both pen incidents, watching Dortmund at the time mate

Did you catch the Jude assist Rab? What a player Haaland is aswell.
21:30, Sat 21 Nov
I did. Harland is like a robot on that left foot. Immense
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:34, Sat 21 Nov
They'll repeat the Dortmund game at some point in the week. I'll look out for it.
21:57, Sat 21 Nov
SXBlue
Totally agree - If there was contact it was minimal and certainly couldn't justify the Vile player going down as if he had been shot in the back at close range with an uzi. I actually think the dive went against him as when Michael Oliver reviewed the incident he must have seen the over reaction and concluded that he dived.

KRO - SOTV
Just seen that penalty shout on YT. Why wasn't he booked for that diving effort and playacting afterwards? Needs some coaching from Our Jack methinks...
22:03, Sat 21 Nov
How did they get on?

Is it safe to watch MOTD?
@Bluewurst1875
22:04, Sat 21 Nov
Thought the Albion one was similar to the Vile one. Again a player doing the dying swan for the slightest of touches - after the opponent gets the ball.
22:39, Sat 21 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

I can see him being lewandowskis future replacement at Bayern.

Dortmund also brought on that young lad who’s only 16 years and 1 day old. Dortmund really know how to bring through youth
23:18, Sat 21 Nov
Fair play Shearer. Called it a theatrical dive 👍
05:42, Sun 22 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

Reminds me of a young R9 Ronaldo, immense talent.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.