00:07, Thu 26 Nov
I’m down in laaandan mate werkin, but I live in Harborne
00:13, Thu 26 Nov
Only an hour to the smoke on the rattler from here, just 2 stops.
00:18, Thu 26 Nov
Did some work in Exmouth about 8 years ago for around 3/4 months. Cracking little town. Loved every minute of my time there to be honest.
08:01, Thu 26 Nov
As you know, not far from Grantham too.

Pretty sure our lads are aware of each other too.
08:06, Thu 26 Nov
Born in Sparkbrook 1963, lived in Swindon for last 20 years, Isle of Man for 10 years before that, moving to Spain next couple of months. I hope to get back for a match when I can.
DES
08:17, Thu 26 Nov
drpeter
Exmouth, Devon

Son in Adelaide Australia

Nephew - London

3rd and 4th generation Blues.

Grandsons - nearly 3 and 1 - not yet indoctrinated oops sorry, educated in the Blues family.

Drpeter,
Two great old heads live down your way, Spike in Mary st Clyst & Don G in starcross!

KRO
08:17, Thu 26 Nov
Grew up in Stechford, moved to Perry Barr been here 22 years can’t stomach it anymore. Off to Stafford in the Spring. KRO
08:18, Thu 26 Nov
I'm a big fan of the Isle of Man. I try and get over once a year to enjoy the unrestricted roads. I have noticed the speed limits creeping in though. The police and magistrates over there aren't very tolerant of speeders.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:05, Thu 26 Nov
Yeah it is a nice place, TT weeks are manic, 10 years was enough though. Still got some very good friends there and both my kids were born there.
09:13, Thu 26 Nov
We tend to go over at the start of September when there's nothing on and the weather is usually still good.

I prefer to stay in Peel. Castletown is really nice. I loved that old little police station.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:22, Thu 26 Nov
Yes Peel, Castletown, Port Erin, all nice to visit, better than the north of the Island. Some nice little boozers in Peel and a great beach.
09:35, Thu 26 Nov
DES
Great to hear so many Brummie accents during holiday times down here - you're all very welcome! Well, when I say all, not if you're wearing claret and that excuse of a blue.

My Grandad was living in Lozells (Sandown Grove) when my Dad was born - so they managed to hold to the faith despite being surrounded by Villa supporters.

I love my trips up to Blues - last one was Sheff Wed last season - oh that we'd score 3 anytime soon!!

KRO
09:40, Thu 26 Nov
Dubai, UAE. There are only about 20 of us left now that meet up for the odd televised game, but used to be quite a few at one time.
09:44, Thu 26 Nov
I'm in Mr Crosby's mind.
09:47, Thu 26 Nov
Born Shirley

Hall Green till 20

Sparkhill for 5 years

Shirley

Solihull

Henley In Arden ( in grandparents and moms old house )

Cheslyn Hay

Stratford Upon Avon

Worked and lived in Welwyn Garden in the week for 3 years until last June.