11:42, Sat 28 Nov
Le Mod
It'll be a bit of a farce after about 2 minutes I reckon, can't see it being much of a spectacle.

Sets a dangerous precedent too and I think once the announcements of the numbers and earnings starts swirling around, more retired boxers will start to look at doing it.

Guarantee we'll have rumours of Benn Snr vs Eubank Snr soon.

Re Dubois vs Joyce, think DD will be too much for him. I remember the first time I saw him on Boxnation when he was unknown, he always looked like he had huge potential. Think the granite chin of Joyce will be thoroughly tested tonight.
11:47, Sat 28 Nov
Ben a been rumoured to be fighting for a while . The BBBofC won’t give him a license. Plenty of others would unfortunately
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:09, Sat 28 Nov
Joyce wins. Too seasoned for Dubois.
12:34, Sat 28 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Ben a been rumoured to be fighting for a while . The BBBofC won’t give him a license. Plenty of others would unfortunately
‘Benn has’
That was supposed to start with
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:55, Sat 28 Nov
Really looking forward to Dubois Joyce. Fair play to Warren for throwing them in together when could have dragged both careers out. Joyce on points for me. Not end of road by any means for whoever loses.

Was wavering on whether to buy Tyson Jones. 2 of the standout names of last 30 years. Watched weigh in tho and chief support is basketball player v Youtuber! Think I’ll keep my £20. I like to be guaranteed entertainment when I part with my hard earned cash. Right, wheres the Blues Player link for this afternoon?
14:15, Sat 28 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah looking forward to next week.
Lennox Clarke has got Willie Hutchinson for the vacant British and Commonwealth Super Middle titles for those who don't know

Willie has pulled out, sadly.
14:18, Sat 28 Nov
Dubois round 6
Dong Ren Out.
14:25, Sat 28 Nov
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt
Lennox Clarke has got Willie Hutchinson for the vacant British and Commonwealth Super Middle titles for those who don't know

We've all done it
15:05, Sat 28 Nov
Westbo90
Can't see anything other than dubois by stoppage in this one.

Joyce is a strange one. To watch him, he looks so robotic, slow and easy to hit, yet some of the top heavyweights who spar or train with him find him a nightmare and really rate him.

This 100%.

Still excited for it though.
15:08, Sat 28 Nov
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt

So he has. Don't want to risk his zero.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
15:25, Sat 28 Nov
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt

We've all done it

Not Boris Johnson !!
15:54, Sat 28 Nov
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt

That’s shit
15:59, Sat 28 Nov
Le Mod
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt

We've all done it

😂😂
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:24, Sat 28 Nov
what time will it start,thank you.
19:25, Sat 28 Nov
10.00 I think